F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.82

Login or Register an account to download this content
KRRTDustin updated F1 2024 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Hotfix + improved McLaren Livery

What a race it has been yesterday in Miami. Today's update not only brings in a Hotfix to fix the missing yellow T-Cams or the Number on the car of Hamilton, it also brings a improved McLaren Livery to honor Lando Norris maiden win. With this Update, the McLaren now features the new Carbon Shader which cars like the Sauber, Williams and co already have.

View attachment 751874

Later this week, I begin to fully prepare the 2.0 Version. Like I said last week, you shouldn't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, nice work for so far! But i see that the car of Piastri has the helmet from Norris at the moment?

Attachments

• ss214937.jpg
    ss214937.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 17
I downloaded your skin pack a couple of weeks ago but they are not showing up for the car. They are in AMS2 CM but when you go to the car, only the standard Reiza ones are there.

The Alpine ran fine! I tried both Sauber drivers and had the big dip with either driver. I did this before you updated to 1.82 so I'll let you know if something else runs funny.

Admittedly I'm on a lower powered gpu and running on Proton Linux (but still usually runs the game over 60 fps) Yeah seems like something specific to the Sauber and not the shader. I'll try out Landos car and see if that performs well with the hotfix

Ik heb je skinpack een paar weken geleden gedownload, maar ze verschijnen niet voor de auto. Ze zijn in AMS2 CM, maar als je naar de auto gaat, zijn er alleen de standaard Reiza-exemplaren.
Yust drop the download skinpack into the Content Manager, then it will automatically unpack in Ams 2. Not all the cars are done now. You will see a preview in the showroom for the 4 or 6 cars . All the cars willl be updated very soon

What is better?
Left Car: Carbon Shader with not much Matte effect
Right Car: Matte Shader with flat Carbon texture

The left car is much more shinier, which isn't really what the Red Bull looks like IRL. But the Carbon shader looks good where it is applied.
The Matte Shader comes the Red Bull much closer, but the Carbon looks off compared to the newer Liveries added to the last Update which feature the Carbon Shader.

I will collect a few opinions for the 2.0 Update. Same goes for the Ferrari Livery (I hope they don't have that white of hp in Imola, it looks awful on the Livery).

ss201504.jpg

ss201454.jpg
ss201423.jpg
ss201438.jpg

What is better?
Left Car: Carbon Shader with not much Matte effect
Right Car: Matte Shader with flat Carbon texture

The left car is much more shinier, which isn't really what the Red Bull looks like IRL. But the Carbon shader looks good where it is applied.
The Matte Shader comes the Red Bull much closer, but the Carbon looks off compared to the newer Liveries added to the last Update which feature the Carbon Shader.

I will collect a few opinions for the 2.0 Update. Same goes for the Ferrari Livery (I hope they don't have that white of hp in Imola, it looks awful on the Livery).

View attachment 753851
View attachment 753852View attachment 753853View attachment 753854
I would tend towards the car on the right

Matte definitely looks better for the Red Bull.

By the way, I've noticed that some colors on several cars could be improved.

The blue on the Alpine nose is too bright, it needs to be darker.

I also think that the silver on the Mercedes nose is too bright. It seems like the SilverMetallic shader isn't really working right now. If it's not possible to make that one work, maybe it would be a better idea to use a grey that's a little bit darker instead.

Similarly, the VISA and Red Bull logos on the side of the Racing Bulls should have a chrome look instead of being white. I've seen that you used two different shaders for both liveries, but they both don't seem to work either.

Matte definitely looks better for the Red Bull.

By the way, I've noticed that some colors on several cars could be improved.

The blue on the Alpine nose is too bright, it needs to be darker.

I also think that the silver on the Mercedes nose is too bright. It seems like the SilverMetallic shader isn't really working right now. If it's not possible to make that one work, maybe it would be a better idea to use a grey that's a little bit darker instead.

Similarly, the VISA and Red Bull logos on the side of the Racing Bulls should have a chrome look instead of being white. I've seen that you used two different shaders for both liveries, but they both don't seem to work either.
Everything you listed is planned for the 2.0 release :)

But I'm still not sure on the Red Bull, I'm hearing opinions from both sides on that matter.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 232 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 70 26.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 33.7%