General Assetto Corsa Crash Issue with CM e CSP

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a frustrating issue I'm experiencing with Assetto Corsa when using Content Manager.

The problem manifests as follows: whenever I launch Assetto Corsa through Content Manager, the game crashes with the following error:

00007FFFF923257D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFFFA0EAA48 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart
Audio FMOD call error (AudioEngine.cpp:254): An API call returned FMOD_ERR_EVENT_NOTFOUND
Audio FMOD call error (AudioEngine.cpp:255): An API call returned FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE
Audio FMOD call error (AudioEngine.cpp:256): An API call returned FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE
Audio FMOD call error (AudioEngine.cpp:254): An API call returned FMOD_ERR_EVENT_NOTFOUND
Audio FMOD call error (AudioEngine.cpp:255): An API call returned FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE
Audio FMOD call error (AudioEngine.cpp:256): An API call returned FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE
Audio log (AudioEngine.cpp:1198): Loading bank H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\fireworks\holidays\extra_fireworks.bank

I've tried several solutions such as verifying the game files integrity via Steam, updating audio drivers, and reinstalling the game in a different folder while deleting the folders in Documents and AppData, but to no avail.

Interestingly, the simulator works fine when launched through the original launcher.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue and found a solution? I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to resolve this problem so I can get back to enjoying Assetto Corsa worry-free.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 236 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 72 26.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 90 33.5%