any help appreciated

Kriegwar

Premium
my pc stats are beyond enough- game will not open. wether i go through steam or the desktop shortcut= LMU begins to open, the "397" logo pops up and then it closes. Before two hotfixes game would open, but would crash when i drove out of pits. I've uninstalled and reinstalled..... many times. I've restarted PC several times. I've messed with pc security software...... just want to play!!! and thanks yall

my pc stats are beyond enough- game will not open. wether i go through steam or the desktop shortcut= LMU begins to open, the "397" logo pops up and then it closes. Before two hotfixes game would open, but would crash when i drove out of pits. I've uninstalled and reinstalled..... many times. I've restarted PC several times. I've messed with pc security software...... just want to play!!! and thanks yall
Not one person has the same problem or solution?

Disable ur antivirus as well as win defender. Then open stream and right click the game open properties, go to installed files and verify the integrity of game files, once tat is done game will be able to open. U have to do this everytime ur anti virus is enable.

Disable ur antivirus as well as win defender. Then open stream and right click the game open properties, go to installed files and verify the integrity of game files, once tat is done game will be able to open. U have to do this everytime ur anti virus is enable.
I appreciate your time but that doesn’t work. Once again thanks

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 100.0%