Resource icon

Apps AC Head Physics 2.1.2b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Forget it. I'm not in desperate need for it. And btw, when you suggest to people to update to non-tested versions of CM, warn them that things may get changed without them knowing... Sicne doing that, my FFB is f**ked.
Oh nos! I hadn't seen anything weird. I know often you have to reset / reload saved settings to fix things. CM is a bit buggy.

Regarding the new features, feel free to hop on https://discord.me/LoPeN and pester @Jack. I'm sure we can figure it out.

Attachments

• PXL_20240525_202241100.jpg
    PXL_20240525_202241100.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 10
Dude I've been using your Script for a few minutes and by far it's my favorite fr, I found it a bit similar to the GT7 Wobble Cam I'm trying to make it similar but I'm a layman and to make matters worse I don't understand much English, could you make a preset similar to the GT7? or help me with this, I've been trying to get close to the GT7 settings for years

Dude I've been using your Script for a few minutes and by far it's my favorite fr, I found it a bit similar to the GT7 Wobble Cam I'm trying to make it similar but I'm a layman and to make matters worse I don't understand much English, could you make a preset similar to the GT7? or help me with this, I've been trying to get close to the GT7 settings for years
Definitely hop on the discord and harass @Jack. I don't GT7 but if you tell me how it's different I'm sure we can tune up the settings. Have you started by messing with the global stiffness?

Reactions: Yco
It should shake around the equilibrium set by the in game head adjustments. Are you seeing strange behavior?
If a car has its default camera pitch set to other values than 0 by default, the VR view also will be pitched up or down? Can it be solved by using lock to horizon?

Edit: I have rather limited coding skills, but what I'm thinking of can seemingly be achieved with this, from @Jordash NeckFX script:

-- Calculate flat forward vector
local flatForward = vec3(car.look.x, 0, car.look.z):normalize()
neck.look = flatForward

This will prevent setting the camera pitch to anything else than 0, which keeps the world level. Might have other implications, but adding this did the trick for me, at least. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 537 68.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 336 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 357 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 178 22.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 210 26.9%
Back