Yellow Flag App

Apps Yellow Flag App 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I use your super app on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. When money comes in it's always full course yellow and everyone gets slow. Can this be fixed somehow?
The app was only designed for offline use, so I have added code to disable it when racing online, as to not interrupt online sessions.

Hey there! Thanks for making this superb app that has been sorely needed for the the past 10 years haha.
This might be an issue on my end, but I'm not seeing the option that makes it so the yellow flags will end only when I tell them to, and/or I can't turn off the feature that automatically removes the yellow flag after 10-20 seconds. This also happens when I trigger the yellow flag. Is this a problem on my side or is it intended to be this way?

Last edited:
Hey there! Thanks for making this superb app that has been sorely needed for the the past 10 years haha.
This might be an issue on my end, but I'm not seeing the option that makes it so the yellow flags will end only when I tell them to, and/or I can't turn off the feature that automatically removes the yellow flag after 10-20 seconds. This also happens when I trigger the yellow flag. Is this a problem on my side or is it intended to be this way?
Hi, Glad you are enjoying the App, just did a quick test and all should be working. If you haven't already, make sure to press the "Enable Physics" button and then do a session restart from content manager.
Thanks

Hi. Thanks for the app. Question: When I play with mods cars in track day or race I get a lot Yellow Flag.I can't play. And I don't know wich car is making yellow car...can you detect that and make a messagge to show on screen to see who make and indicent or if is not working properly...thanks.

Please, please (!) make a setting to let the user choose to enable/disable autobraking on yellow. I lost a race because my car spun twice at Spa Blanchimont because of autobraking on yellow. That is not a place to apply brakes and there was no way I could recover.

Please, please (!) make a setting to let the user choose to enable/disable autobraking on yellow. I lost a race because my car spun twice at Spa Blanchimont because of autobraking on yellow. That is not a place to apply brakes and there was no way I could recover.
This will be the new way included with 2.3 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the app. Question: When I play with mods cars in track day or race I get a lot Yellow Flag.I can't play. And I don't know wich car is making yellow car...can you detect that and make a messagge to show on screen to see who make and indicent or if is not working properly...thanks.
Hi, I have also experienced with some mod tracks yellow flags being caused by the track every time drivers are at part of the circuit. I don't have a solution yet, but might be able to work on one in the future.

Nuzzi updated Yellow Flag AI App with a new update entry:

2.3 - Update

2.3 Brings the following updates:
  1. Auto Braking has been removed as it interfered with driver controls. Yellow flag speed limit still enforced by gas pedal limit.
  2. Gas pedal limiting reducing acceleration rate removed. This also was interfering with user controls.
  3. Collisions disabled whilst under yellow flag conditions. (Stops player getting swiped by weaving AI.) (Collisions are re-enabled on return to green flag.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I very much love your app but I also have a question. I did a trackday with the Lemans ‘98 grid on Lemans 98/99 track. When there’s a yellow flag my car immediately slows down but the AI cars behind me go on on speed for a couple more seconds, what results that they crash into my rear. Is there anything to change about that, or at least give everyone the same moment of slowing down. Cheers

I very much love your app but I also have a question. I did a trackday with the Lemans ‘98 grid on Lemans 98/99 track. When there’s a yellow flag my car immediately slows down but the AI cars behind me go on on speed for a couple more seconds, what results that they crash into my rear. Is there anything to change about that, or at least give everyone the same moment of slowing down. Cheers
Hi, glad you are enjoying the app!
Yeah, the code currently uses two methods, one for managing the player, and another for the AI. I'll look into refactoring the AI side so that speed is managed the same way. This should result in them slowing down at the same rate as the player improving the experience.
Thanks for the feedback!

Hi, glad you are enjoying the app!
Yeah, the code currently uses two methods, one for managing the player, and another for the AI. I'll look into refactoring the AI side so that speed is managed the same way. This should result in them slowing down at the same rate as the player improving the experience.
Thanks for the feedback!
Cheers for your response mate. As I see you’re very busy to constantly improve the app so sure you’ll figure this out :)

First test: race on sx_lemans with a grid of 36 cars. Once the app triggers yellow the cars slow down. Nice! However, it doesn't go green any more. After more then 6 minutes and doing 1,5 lap with no cars off-track I manually disabled yellow. I think it still needs work...
On my experience on long tracks and big grida there is always one of the AI cars off and causes a permanent full course yellow. The result is the same ...
Second, the speed limit apllies to my car too. It would be great to have the option to slow down by yourself.
Great app and approach anyway! Thank you Nuzzi!

EDIT: Sorry, missed the recent update. Will try it before complaining again ;-)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back