Yellow Flag App

Apps Yellow Flag App 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nuzzi submitted a new resource:

Yellow Flag AI App - Slows AI and stops them overtaking under yellow flag conditions in races

No longer do the AI completely ignore yellow flag conditions!
This app affects the AI for race sessions when a yellow flag is present in the following ways:
- Slow down significantly (Throttle & Top Speed limit.)
- Not overtake each other. (Aggression set to 0.)

The app also ensures that the shortest time a yellow flag is present is 5 seconds.

Read more about this resource...

Very interesting! To my knowledge yellow flags are a local warning in AC. Does this change all AI behaviour (like FCY) or only at the local area where the accident is?

Good work again man. Is it possible to make car get close each other like a safety car? Another suggestion is to make a damaged car retire, i've usually make some 40 minutes races and sometimes a car have a almost full damage running very slow in track

First test: race on sx_lemans with a grid of 36 cars. Once the app triggers yellow the cars slow down. Nice! However, it doesn't go green any more. After more then 6 minutes and doing 1,5 lap with no cars off-track I manually disabled yellow. I think it still needs work...

Hello, this app is great but in qualifying sessions after i turn off yellow flag, the ai still run faster than yellow flag but they are ~3 seconds slower (using MFT01 mod on Silver Coin Circuit by doublezero) than normal
is there any way to fix this?
also, is there any way to make the ai bunch up during yellow flags?

Really like the idea, sinds original yellow flags in AC are useless. But the areal yellow flags dont exist with your app. every yellow flag is like a FCY, now even when one car spins of. Cars slow dont too much for a yellow, And when the car is gone, yellow flag remains.
I really hope you can tweak these things cause its a real asset to AC when you get it to work correctly!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back