WTCR opponents pitting

Hi guys. Recently made the transition from console to PC with the sole purpose of playing Raceroom since its right up my street. Absolutely loving it by the way.

Anyway, I've had look back through few pages of threads to see if anyones mentioned it but, when doing custom championship, the opponents always pit so far into race 2. Race 1 they don't, just race 2. Ive got "custom" ruleset setup pre-starting championship (I believe some have pre-set rules for exact match, DTM etc), so thought this shouldn't apply. Races are set for 22 mins.

Am I missing something or is this just the way the games programmed.?.

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

Tried it on a few. Wonder if their setup mirrors your own. Think it may be fuel issue like, in racing style you run fuel to minimum which means fuel light is on by the time you finish race, if AI mirrors your own, maybe that what triggers them all to pit? Trying now with more fuel than necessary so light doesn't come on and see what happens. Thanks for response.

Yes, however they have since pitted in race 1 too now. Tried putting plenty of fuel in so light didnt come on, they still pitted, so they dont mirror your own.

So only thing to do was turn fuel off (Ross), and they havent pitted on any races i've done yet. So annoyingly looks like i'll have to race with fuel off . Never mind though, still absolutely loving it.

Thanks for responses.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 89 58.6%