VR settings

hey guys, i play alot of r3e lately but cant seem to get rid of jitters in VR, i literally have everything on low graphics wise, and on -vr 2.0. i even went down to vr 1.8 last night and it was exactly the same.

pc spec.

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz OC'd to 4.8ghz
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1499MHz
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170X-Gaming 3
Graphics
ASUS VA326 (1920x1080@144Hz)
VR-DESKTOP (3840x2160@60Hz)
2369M (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 630 (Gigabyte)
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Gigabyte)
ForceWare version: 417.35
SLI Disabled
Storage
238GB SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0 (SATA)
3726GB Seagate ST4000DM004-2CV104 (SATA) game is on here <------------ (but going to try and make room on ssd tonight)

surely with this spec pc i should be getting better performance?

Has anyone noticed in their R3E Oculus experience that the world scale is larger than in other sims? I tried the sim for the first time in VR recently and felt like a 6 year old driving a car.

There are scale world options on your keyboard, look into settings. Scale to 1.0 Got the same problem until found out the scale.

Hi guys,

Quick question: for the past two hours been driving in VR and recording it, thinking I did, only to find out that the recorder was actually capturing my desktop which is SteamVR mode that Steam lunches when you drive R3E in VR ... how to make it actually to capture my ingame?

i enable vr monitor feed in raceroom, set shadowplay to capture desktop and thats it

I have no idea what that is or where It can be found mate haha

upload_2019-8-11_16-29-55.png
?

first one is option in raceroom to show you on monitor what you see in vr, second one is old name for nvidia recording software, its geforce experience now

Thank you mate will check it out right now.

[Edit] Cannot find it. Where its located?

half posts here is about that you cant get constant 90 fps :p
high settings wont force asw, you need to do it manually, i use oculus tray tool
I launch games through oculus library instead of steam..i believe this is how to bypass steam vr..just have steam open and minimized in background then launch game from oculus library..i could be wrong but I don't have the steam vr icon green wgen doing this line it dies when running

I launch games through oculus library instead of steam..i believe this is how to bypass steam vr..just have steam open and minimized in background then launch game from oculus library..i could be wrong but I don't have the steam vr icon green wgen doing this line it dies when running
R3E does not have a native Oculus mode, so however you launch the sim it will use SteamVR. The same goes for any other VR game that does not have a native Oculus mode. The only exception is if you are using OpenComposite, which I would actually recommend since it's far better than SVR and with better performance.

Ok yeah you are correct..im goung to loom into to that..just built my new/ used pc,2080 super hybrid i79770k with a h60 aio cooler and 16gb of Gskill 3000 ram. Bought the may z390 gaming plus board and corsair 750 power supply and lian li lancool 205 case new the rest second hand ...spent around 950 in total and it runs great,.,now im goung to go into each sim and see what kind other settings I can run with my cv1...goung to get that open composite software thou as I really dislike steam vr.thanks for correction

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.