Sell US (TX - San Antonio) - Heusinkveld Sprint 3 pedal set and more!

Everything in this listing has been sold!

Howdy!

I'm looking to sell the following items:

1. Heusinkveld Sprints 3 pedal set ($550) $510
  2. Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals with the brake performance kit included ($300) $250 SOLD
  3. Fanatec Clubsport Porsche 918 RSR wheel ($300) $260
  4. Fanatec Clubsport Formula V2 wheel with the Advanced Paddle Modules included ($300) $250 SOLD
  5. Fanatec Shifter SQ V1.5. ($180)
  6. Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake ($110) SOLD
  7. Meta Quest 2 with BoboVR2 strap replacement, two Bobo batteries, battery docking station, and BoboVR2 carrying case ($300) $250

All items are perfectly functional and ready to be used. The items have always been worn with gloves or socks/shoes and maintained regularly. The items are available for local pickup or domestic shipping (buyer assumes shipping cost).

The Porsche wheel, shifter, and handbrake have been used maybe 5 or 6 times ever. I bought them because I thought I was going to get into rally and classic cars but I just prefer modern open wheel and tin top car racing. I believe the pricing on these items to be more than fair.

I'm selling the Sprints as I've moved over to Sim Lab XP1 pedals and the Sprints have just been sitting in their box in my office closet for a few months. The Sprints also include a variety of after market springs and elastomers so you can really dial them in to your preference.

All items except the Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals are included with their original packaging. All items sold as is!

Attachments

• IMG_9142.jpg
    IMG_9142.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9144.jpg
    IMG_9144.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9145.jpg
    IMG_9145.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9146.jpg
    IMG_9146.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9149.jpg
    IMG_9149.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9150.jpg
    IMG_9150.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9151.jpg
    IMG_9151.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9152.jpg
    IMG_9152.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9154.jpg
    IMG_9154.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9155.jpg
    IMG_9155.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Sorry about the photos being out of order but I hope they work! I have the original packaging to the Q2 somewhere deep in my office closet.

Attachments

• IMG_9156.jpg
    IMG_9156.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9159.jpg
    IMG_9159.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9162.jpg
    IMG_9162.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9163.jpg
    IMG_9163.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hey there! Interested in the Clubsport V3 pedals, already got the DD and wheel separately. Will need to talk shipping as I live in Washington state. Do let me know if this is still available!

Just curious how the Sim Lab XP1 pedals compare to the HE Sprints.

Love them. Very comparable set functionally. You couldn't go wrong at all with either of them. However, I do heavily prefer the XP1's. The ease of adjustment in comparison to the Sprints is actually insane. It takes like no time and it's almost entirely tool-less.

The XP1's are also quite a bit stiffer than the Sprints. I tried a litany of springs and elastomers with the Sprints and always found them to feel a bit mushy no matter what I did. It's entirely a subjective thing, tons of people prefer that kind of pedal feel but I l prefer being able to feel the 'end' of pedal travel. HE currently has the upper-hand on software tho. Sim Lab's is still pretty basic but it works and that's what matters.

What I DON'T like about the XP1's is they use ****ing micro-usb for some reason in this year of our lord (now) 2024 lol. That's such a wild decision and I don't understand it at all but oh well I guess.

Also the XP1's just look sick lol. They complemented my rig really well. I have 0 reason to upgrade pedals from here unless I suddenly have Simucube Active Pedal money burning a hole in my pocket for some reason.

Love them. Very comparable set functionally. You couldn't go wrong at all with either of them. However, I do heavily prefer the XP1's. The ease of adjustment in comparison to the Sprints is actually insane. It takes like no time and it's almost entirely tool-less.

The XP1's are also quite a bit stiffer than the Sprints. I tried a litany of springs and elastomers with the Sprints and always found them to feel a bit mushy no matter what I did. It's entirely a subjective thing, tons of people prefer that kind of pedal feel but I l prefer being able to feel the 'end' of pedal travel. HE currently has the upper-hand on software tho. Sim Lab's is still pretty basic but it works and that's what matters.

What I DON'T like about the XP1's is they use ****ing micro-usb for some reason in this year of our lord (now) 2024 lol. That's such a wild decision and I don't understand it at all but oh well I guess.

Also the XP1's just look sick lol. They complemented my rig really well. I have 0 reason to upgrade pedals from here unless I suddenly have Simucube Active Pedal money burning a hole in my pocket for some reason.
Thank you for sharing the detailed impressions!
I bought Sprints last year at Microcenter for a great price and am happy with the upgrade from Fanatec CSP V.2, but I am always eyeing chunkier billet aluminum pedal plates.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.