Ultimate Porsche MyTeam Package - 2 liveries

MyTeam Ultimate Porsche MyTeam Package - 2 liveries v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
I installed and put it into F1 23 and the file seems a little distorted for me, how am I supposed to drop into the game, is it just a drag and drop?

Car livery does not work. Mipmap files seem to be missing
20230613142316_1.jpg

Last edited:
Car livery does not work. Mipmap files seem to be missingView attachment 671273
Hmm its quite weird.. might be because the erp app is just "temporary fix" until the new version is gonna come out... maybe try to set the directory of thme game in the ego archiver
But I really belive its the fault in the temporary fix, because it occured also on other mods

Last edited:
Hmm its quite weird.. might be because the erp app is just "temporary fix" until the new version is gonna come out... maybe try to set the directory of thme game in the ego archiver
But I really belive its the fault in the temporary fix, because it occured also on other mods
This is what I get in EGO opening up the main file, the badge which doesn't need mipmaps works perfectly. I ported a personal 22 paint in and while it doesn't fit the new layout it is in full quality with mipmaps both in game and in EGO

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-13 144414.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-13 144414.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 53
I put this plugin in 2023_asset_groups i exit out of f1 folden go in game and i cant find the livery where is it, i dont have it in f1 world, my career custominasion, i need somethink else to make liverys work some mods or just livery ??

Great mod but when it is installed in my game I can no longer play online. The game says that reading all files is impossible. What do I need to do to be able to have the mod install and play online?

Great mod but when it is installed in my game I can no longer play online. The game says that reading all files is impossible. What do I need to do to be able to have the mod install and play online?
Unfortunately, it is impossible. Only way how to do it is to have 2 "F1 23" files in your library while one being without mods and other one with them and switch between them.

This is what I get in EGO opening up the main file, the badge which doesn't need mipmaps works perfectly. I ported a personal 22 paint in and while it doesn't fit the new layout it is in full quality with mipmaps both in game and in EGO
sorry for late response, everything is fixed now! :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 539 68.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 337 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 358 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 179 22.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 210 26.8%
Back