It is possible to edit skins for this game! It was a painful process but possible nonetheless. First extract the skin to dds using Noesis, then edit the dds (must use BCS- Linear,DXT5), then I transferred the dds back into the original PTX file using a hex editor. Someone with more understanding could most likely automate the conversion process and really speed this up.
View attachment 383607

I have also had a look at the physics and made a few changes to understand how to improve it. If I get something good I will share it.
Hi, where did you find the skin file ? i can't see it anywhere :(

It is possible to edit skins for this game! It was a painful process but possible nonetheless. First extract the skin to dds using Noesis, then edit the dds (must use BCS- Linear,DXT5), then I transferred the dds back into the original PTX file using a hex editor. Someone with more understanding could most likely automate the conversion process and really speed this up.
View attachment 383607

I have also had a look at the physics and made a few changes to understand how to improve it. If I get something good I will share it.
Did you try to mod Rims? Noesis did read newest PTX files? Thanks!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back