SimHub sub-forum

I'd like to see a sub forum dedicated to SimHub here. There are threads in game specific sub-forums but a sub forum for discussing general help, tips and guides for this essential piece of software would be very useful here. Maybe there is one here and I've just completely missed it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a sub forum dedicated to SimHub here. There are threads in game specific sub-forums but a sub forum for discussing general help, tips and guides for this essential piece of software would be very useful here. Maybe there is one here and I've just completely missed it?

Thanks.
It’s all contained in the Simhub discord

I would love to see some more attention to telemetry as well. It's used by many simracers and manufacturers and not only via Simhub. Also, a filter/group for creations would be great.

However... the SimHub website does have it's own forum, which surely is the place to go to for generic issues and will also have the support and input from the developer?

However... the SimHub website does have it's own forum, which surely is the place to go to for generic issues and will also have the support and input from the developer?
Yes and no. The forum can be used for Q&A and some other stuff. But for effect you need to join the Discord. I'm somewhat active on the forum and try to help people out here and there. But the activity is lower than on Discord. I personally think a forum is better for reading/searching/archiving than a chat box.
The dev of SH is very active in Discord and also a bit on the forum. He helps people personally.

Last edited:
That forum is mostly dead from my experience. Many threads without replies. If the developer can easily help, he does and it's very appreciated, but there's barely any user-to-user activity.
The discord is nice and active, but I absolutely dislike that any reply vanishes in the nexus very quickly without a good search feature.

Imo a dedicated Simhub forum here at RD would be a good thing. Sure, we probably won't get the developer to help out, but there are many users that did awesome jobs configuring/coding their Simhub and I'm sure we'd see a nice forum section here.

A few things are game specific but more often than not, you use very similar configs for many titles.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.