Scuderia Ferrari 2024 Redesign.

Skins Scuderia Ferrari 2024 Redesign. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Feike007 submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari 2024 Redesign. - Scuderia Ferrari 2024 Redesign, on the 2024 chassis.

View attachment 747208
Scuderia Ferrari 2024 Redesign.
This is my 2024 Scuderia Ferrari redesign. I decided to keep it pretty similar to real life but make some alterations in how the yellow and white are included, the red is also a bit darker compared to the real car. This livery is once again made on the 2024 chassis.

This livery is made on the 2024 chassis and all credits for this chassis goes to @jonniedesigns, he allowed me...

Read more about this resource...

Great work once again Feike!

I am impressed you managed to replace Ferrari's chassis! I remember from F1 2016 back then all you needed to do was to replace the carmodel.json with the replacement model's carmodel.jsons and then just swap the keywords/strings. But it seems in the modern F1 games past 2020 they switched something?

Great work once again Feike!

I am impressed you managed to replace Ferrari's chassis! I remember from F1 2016 back then all you needed to do was to replace the carmodel.json with the replacement model's carmodel.jsons and then just swap the keywords/strings. But it seems in the modern F1 games past 2020 they switched something?
Yes, it’s quite different now. @jonniedesigns made it possible to use the 2024 chassis properly

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.