Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic

Misc Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic V2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's a great overlay but unfortunatly I'm using other plug in with sim hub and it can't keep up with all 3,yours,gary swallow and f1 tv so simhub keep crashing,
unless there is a way to do it using gary swallow plug in or gave a lighter plug in?

it's a great overlay but unfortunatly I'm using other plug in with sim hub and it can't keep up with all 3,yours,gary swallow and f1 tv so simhub keep crashing,
unless there is a way to do it using gary swallow plug in or gave a lighter plug in?
Well, would be best if F1Tv would support the RaycerRay Plugin as well, that would make things easier. From the 3, the RaycerRay Plugin is the lightest :)

I created the RaycerRay Plugin because I missed alot of data in the GS plugin, and didn't like the F1TV plugin (alot of errors), so that's why I created it my own Plugin.

In the basis, I don't know what you are missing now for Overlays, but with the Overlays I now created, for F1 Games, F1TV is not something that is needed anymore.

RaycerRay updated Raycerray - F1 Leaderboard - Basic with a new update entry:

Update V2.3

CHANGELOG - V2.3
- Added the F1 and F2 2024 icons in the Overlays, that will work when F1'24 is released.
- Updates the Driver FULL NAME and INITIALS Information JSON'S with a Red/Brown Position Background when "DRIVER AT RISK" in Q1, or Q2
- Updated the Driver FULL NAME and INITIALS Information JSON'S to support the new F2 layout.
- Added the function to select what Fullscreen and Small Window Popups you want to see in the Leaderboard
- Updated all internal files
- A few code changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 54.5%