Rallysimfans tracks question

Is it possible to use additional tracks with the great Rallysimfans install of RBR? There are a lot of good tracks/stages released with the RSRBR mod that would be great to utilize.

Is it possible to use additional tracks with the great Rallysimfans install of RBR? There are a lot of good tracks/stages released with the RSRBR mod that would be great to utilize.
you can drive any BTB track in the RBR RX plugin if you want. Install cars via the RBRCIT. We go through thorough testing to all BTB stages that get added in the plugin. Which ones do you think would be worth it?

you can drive any BTB track in the RBR RX plugin if you want. Install cars via the RBRCIT. We go through thorough testing to all BTB stages that get added in the plugin. Which ones do you think would be worth it?
Yes, after some poking and prodding, I figured that out!

The tracks I was thinking about were the RSRBR ones found here): http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=497&t=13884. 5.8 GB worth that I had installed before I wiped everything to use the terrific Rallysimfans mod. Many were very good--and perhaps some are already included?!? (I cannot reinstall them to check any cross-over because they will not install unless you have RSRBR installed!!)

If so, I am happy to be patient, as I appreciate the vetting process that occurs. Quality over quantity for sure...but would be nice to have everything in the main plugin as so much doesn't work properly when switching over to the RX plugin. I am just not sure if those RSRBR tracks are "off-limits" for any reason?

Last edited:
Thanks--hadn't heard of this before and looks awesome.

Can it accommodate tracks from both RSF and RSRBR all in one convenient spot? Can it co-exist with RSF, or does it need to be used on a clean install of RBR? The EasyRBR website does not clarify these questions.
EasyRBR is not meant to function with the RSF or RSRBR plugins. A separate RBR installation is required. It is designed to function in combination with the Czech Tournaments Plugin. EasyRBR makes it very simple to install the CZ plugin, all available tracks and cars, and other needed plugins.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back