Skins Racing point rp20

Buenos dias ,este es mi primer mod.
Me encanta f1 2012, y decidí aprender a crear mods, para poder aportar un poco a este gran juego.
Le agruegué esta library al equipo marussia porque me gusta tener el equipo racing point y Aston Martin en la misma carrera, me encantan esas 2 librarys.

20230810_202808.jpg
20230810_202935.jpg

20230810_202828.jpg

Attachments

• 20230810_202857.jpg
    20230810_202857.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 45
Buenos dias ,este es mi primer mod.
Me encanta f1 2012, y decidí aprender a crear mods, para poder aportar un poco a este gran juego.
Le agruegué esta library al equipo marussia porque me gusta tener el equipo racing point y Aston Martin en la misma carrera, me encantan esas 2 librarys.

View attachment 686838 View attachment 686836

View attachment 686839
For your first mod it looks amazing. If you need any help or any tips feel free to contact me any time.
Keep up the work

For your first mod it looks amazing. If you need any help or any tips feel free to contact me any time.
Keep up the work
I was left without a computer these last few months. Thank you very much for the support, I love your modifications and I'm sorry if my English is not that good. Do you know how to upload it to the careers department so people can download it?

I was left without a computer these last few months. Thank you very much for the support, I love your modifications and I'm sorry if my English is not that good. Do you know how to upload it to the careers department so people can download it?
No problem, your English is perfectly fine.
You just need to take files that you changed and pack it using 7zip or winrar and if you want to upload it to racedepartment go to https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/f1-2012-skins.14/ (skins section), you will see there in top right corner red button that says "Upload mod", Then you just make the tittle, upload your zipped file and post it. Easy as that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back