R3E Hourly Track Rotation Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
#R3EHourly.jpg

Greetings all,

I'm posting this here to improve visibility, as not everyone visits the club forum and I'm not able to add recurring events to the offical calendar.

Given the situation many of us are finding ourselves in at the moment, we've decided to start a server which will run hourly events every day of the week. These events will all follow the format detailed in the event post, lasting one hour each and using a five track rotation. The class of car used will change every few days, and the track rotation will change each week. No sign-up is required, you can just jump in and out as you please.

The thread will be updated with the latest content details, so be sure to check back regularly. Also, please feel free to use the thread to coordinate and arrange times to meet up and race on the server. To help keep things organised I'm locking this thread, so please direct any comments and questions to the event thread.

Please remember that RaceDepartment's usual racing rules apply, so keep it clean and respect your fellow drivers. That said, have fun! :thumbsup:

Click Here for the Event Thread

Current Class: DTM `92
Track Rotation: Imola / Nürburgring - GPFC / Silverstone - GP / Suzuka - GP / Hockenheimring - GP

• Love
Reactions: DND
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%