AMS2 Porsche 911 RSR '74 @ Beunos Aires #8, Tuesday 23rd January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Also, just to note that I didn't really put the AI on to be super competitive, more to allow people unfamiliar with the track have some to help getting up to speed and practice driving off the racing line. I'm happy to adjust the level if you think it would help?
No ,not necessary thx's . I just wondering that Ai are as fast in slipstream at the end of the finish line straight, and relatively slow through the curves .
Have to analyse my driving style out of the last corner :)

I had a great evening! First race was though, 2nd race quite some fights and more decent pace! These cars are sliding everywhere, but plenty of time to correct under or oversteer! Left tire kept overheating even after increase of pressure. That hurt my 2nd race at the end.

Hi guys! Amazing racing tonight!
The cars were sliding all over the place.

I had a big battle in the 2nd race with a green car. Good one man!

In both races I had trouble with my wireless headset disconnecting which made me lose focus, time and ultimately losing the car several times.
Not taking any chances next time I'm going to switch to a wired headset.

I had a great evening! First race was though, 2nd race quite some fights and more decent pace! These cars are sliding everywhere, but plenty of time to correct under or oversteer! Left tire kept overheating even after increase of pressure. That hurt my 2nd race at the end.
You had to reduce the pressure on the rear left by ~0.05 bar
Great race

Bit disappointed by myself to mess up twice in the last 9 corners of the 2nd race, but considering my pace probably a fair finishing position.
Great fun nonetheless!

Hi guys! Amazing racing tonight!
The cars were sliding all over the place.

I had a big battle in the 2nd race with a green car. Good one man!

In both races I had trouble with my wireless headset disconnecting which made me lose focus, time and ultimately losing the car several times.
Not taking any chances next time I'm going to switch to a wired headset.
That was me! Was really a good fight for multiple laps. Would have loved to have longer battle with you as our pace was matching.

After that the rockets came by with Scott and Rock...

Next week is up everyone!

I'm going to keep running these for a bit longer when I'm filling in on a Tuesday, so if you have any preference on tracks, feel free to let me know. I'm thinking about something like old school Bathurst next, but open to suggestions as always

Hi all. Just a little reminder that we are running these again tonight if you are interested...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 14 53.8%