Motogp 19 Modding Tools

MGP19 Motogp 19 Modding Tools 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there!, I've tried it and I'm wondering if there's a way to extract and edit data files too (such as gear ratios)???. I really want to mod gear ratios cause the game ones aren't close to real life.

Hi Guys,

Im new with modding with unreal engine 4. I see a lot of cool stuff of people who make their own custom bikes and suits for motogp 19. I would like to make them myself but I don't really know how.

Can somebody help me with this via a tutorial video/ or explain how to make your own designs for customising the bike and suits? I don't know if this is the right way to ask this in a reply on this topic about the modding tools, because this all new to me.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Im new with modding with unreal engine 4. I see a lot of cool stuff of people who make their own custom bikes and suits for motogp 19. I would like to make them myself but I don't really know how.

Can somebody help me with this via a tutorial video/ or explain how to make your own designs for customising the bike and suits? I don't know if this is the right way to ask this in a reply on this topic about the modding tools, because this all new to me.

Thanks.
Here is a video tutorial:
Here is a text tutorial:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/motogp-19-modding-tutorial.169595/

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask :)

The hex editor just showing random icon like yyyy. It's unlike the data.mix in Motogp 17
Well yes it isn't like MotoGP 17 because it's a different type of file as it's in a different game engine. What you're seeing is hex values and their corresponding character, which is meant to happen

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%