Mission Data Dash Remake [Simhub]

Misc Mission Data Dash Remake [Simhub] 1.0.6-beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Team Anubis submitted a new resource:

Mission Data Dash Remake - Yet another Simhub dashboard

A Simhub dashboard for Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista 2, and more

While browsing on Race Department I found this dashboard, it was made for iRacing so it didn't have full functionality for the sims I play. So I did what any sane sim racer would do who also had some coding ability. I took it and made it my "own". All credit goes to...

Read more about this resource...

Team Anubis updated Mission Data Dash Remake [Simhub] with a new update entry:

Mission Data Dash v1.0.2-beta Update

Changed​

• So I finally got the PSI down to 1 decimal place after realizing it was a switch inside simhub keeping it at 2 places.
  • I disabled the steering input gauge until I figure out how to fix it.
  • Optimized several update intervals. I wouldn't want your game to sacrifice FPS to process this Dashboard. :)
  • Swapped the Pit Service Screen for the Full Standings table screen. The Pit Service Screen is still available when you touch the Tyre/Gear widget on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Team Anubis updated Mission Data Dash Remake [Simhub] with a new update entry:

Mission Data Dash v1.0.3-beta Update

Changelog​

[1.0.3-beta]​

Added​

• Brake temp indicators are visible when the dash detects ACC. AC has no brake temp data.
  • Added heat color change to tires and brakes according to Coach Dave Academy's optimum temps in ACC.
  • Added a Suspension Travel graphic to the tires app(AC and ACC for now. Other sims calculate suspension compression differently so it still takes time). It is helpful when you record your session on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still using this dash as my daily driver. one question: how can i format the time with 24h style and show time on every page instead of "p2p active".i am mostly driving acc and dont need the push to pass function. thanks or help

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 57.1%