AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Long Beach - Friday 11 February 2022 (Live Stream)

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
DPI.jpg

We are doing a great ALMS style event on Long Beach in Automobilista 2.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Long Beach
Cars: DPi, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Yannik Haustein
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. GeekyDeaks
  5. Casper de Wit
  6. Ricoow
  7. Neilski
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
  11. Driver name
  12. Bjorn de Haas
GTE
  1. JussiS
  2. Piotrek Blaszczak
  3. SwannyUK
  4. Ingemar Petersson
  5. Damian Reed Live Stream
  6. Kryztov
  7. PurgerUK
  8. wayphaxx
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
  11. Driver name
  12. Driver name
UTP #26

Last edited:
@Damian Reed just caught up with some of your stream, looks like you were having a hard time with the rears too. Mine just died after 10 minutes for some reason. Great race while it lasted, shame we seemed to take a wrong turn in to the local Tesco car park :D

Apologies for causing that and also to @JussiS - I was trying to not be 'that guy' and patiently wait for the next straight, when the GTE in P2 decided I was in his spot.

In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best track to try and get acquainted with the DPi :D
No problems. Even if I was leading class at that point my tires were very much sliding all the time and I had few close calls with walls before that. It was a disaster waiting to happen anyways. I didn't see you in inside of the turn at all and took the turn normally and we hit. This track is quite tricky in multiclass and needs concentration which at friday after work week and 10pm local time seems sometimes too demanding :D

I didn't see you in inside of the turn at all and took the turn normally and we hit.
It was totally not your fault. I was being super cautious and slotted in between you and P2 for the corner. Just as I came off the brakes to roll around the corner, I got a big nudge from behind and went clattering into you. I think I probably caused P2 to misjudge the braking point. It's an exhilarating track, but boy does it punish mistakes

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 125 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 101 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 72 19.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 8 2.2%