Lamborghini Iron Lynx (rb chassis)

MyTeam Lamborghini Iron Lynx (rb chassis) 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Echo_1409 submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Iron Lynx (rb chassis) - Myteam lamborghini livery using redbull chassis

This mod includes a lamborghini myteam livery replacing the fom myteam car with the redbull chassis. this chassis swap has been made possible thanks to this mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2023-teams-for-myteam-semimomods.61866/.

doesnt include any helmet or driversuits yet but i am working on driversuits, i cannot promise there will be a helmet at some point tho.

Notice:
This mod requires semi modular mods base files wich can be found here...

Read more about this resource...

Mate can you teach me how to make liveries wiht the chassis swap. I cant get it to work. But also really good livery!
https://whenboredomestrike.wordpress.com/2020/09/26/photoshop-3d-model-f1-2020/ go on there and download whatever chassis you want to work on and open it with photoshop, make the livery the way you want and then install the chassis swap mod that i put the link on the mod page. Pick the chassis you worked on install it and then open the argument erp with ego erp and edit the paint.d and paint.s (s is the finish that you want) and also edit the decal file wich features the sponsors. I recommend putting your sponsors over the base sponsors on a new layer over the decal to get them right on the car and then just use the rubber on photoshop to remove the base sponsors. I hope i was pretty clear i probably forgot something just come back to me if you have an issue

https://whenboredomestrike.wordpress.com/2020/09/26/photoshop-3d-model-f1-2020/ go on there and download whatever chassis you want to work on and open it with photoshop, make the livery the way you want and then install the chassis swap mod that i put the link on the mod page. Pick the chassis you worked on install it and then open the argument erp with ego erp and edit the paint.d and paint.s (s is the finish that you want) and also edit the decal file wich features the sponsors. I recommend putting your sponsors over the base sponsors on a new layer over the decal to get them right on the car and then just use the rubber on photoshop to remove the base sponsors. I hope i was pretty clear i probably forgot something just come back to me if you have an issue
is the photshop part just the for design or do where do i put the elemnts that i did in photoshop? cuz i did the ego and paint thing it jus didnt work. Like whats inbetween doing the lovery in photoshop and paint editing

i found a good yt video but thx for ur help

Bro this id way too hard. I wanted to make an audi livery but its too time consuming. I dnt know how to use photoshop. Can you make an Audi livery on the rb chassis once this is done?

Bro this id way too hard. I wanted to make an audi livery but its too time consuming. I dnt know how to use photoshop. Can you make an Audi livery on the rb chassis once this is done?
i can try but as you said its pretty hard, if your new to modding definitly try modding on the FOM its much easier and fun cause it lets you do whatever you want, the real teams chassis are limited and doesnt let you do what you want. Using photoshop is very simple for the basics honestly just try arround doing things and you'ill get to it very easily but start modding on the fom and once you see how it work start trying on other chassis

is the photshop part just the for design or do where do i put the elemnts that i did in photoshop? cuz i did the ego and paint thing it jus didnt work. Like whats inbetween doing the lovery in photoshop and pa

is the photshop part just the for design or do where do i put the elemnts that i did in photoshop? cuz i did the ego and paint thing it jus didnt work. Like whats inbetween doing the lovery in photoshop and paint editing
You need to save the paint layer that you did as a dds file (requires a plugin called intel dds textureswork) and replace the normal paint.d file with the one you did. '!!you need to save the paint layer not the psd 3dmodel the 3dmodel is just to get a view of your work!!'

Yo i just made an Audi version of ur livery u wanna release it as a mod?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-25 184924.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 184924.png
    826.5 KB · Views: 49
i can try but as you said its pretty hard, if your new to modding definitly try modding on the FOM its much easier and fun cause it lets you do whatever you want, the real teams chassis are limited and doesnt let you do what you want. Using photoshop is very simple for the basics honestly just try arround doing things and you'ill get to it very easily but start modding on the fom and once you see how it work start trying on other chassis
i just edited ur livery in paint. Put the decals for audi and my sponsors. If you want you can release it as a mod but this was so much easier cuz i suck at modding.

i just edited ur livery in paint. Put the decals for audi and my sponsors. If you want you can release it as a mod but this was so much easier cuz i suck at modding.
You should release it yourself :) it’s your work also I recommend you to change the wheel cover and make the yellow line red it’s very easy to do

Hola estuve mirando tus comentarios ya ver si alguien sabe del tema del cambio de chasis pero para equipos reales en lugar de para "mi equipo" por ejemplo quiero regalarle al equipo "alphatauri" el chasis "alfa romeo" de f1 22, pero no veo ningún lugar donde me pueda explicar eso, si alguien pudiera ayudarme con ese problema sería genial, porque necesito el chasis alfa romeo para alphatauri para poder hacer una librea de BMW para el mismo. equipo :/

Last edited:
Hello, I was looking at your comments and I wonder if anyone knew about the issue of changing the chassis but for real teams instead of for "my team" for example I want to give the "alphatauri" team the "alfa romeo" chassis from f1 22 , but I don't see anywhere where they can explain that to me, if someone could help me with that problem it would be great, because I need the alfa romeo chassis for alphatauri so I can make a BMW livery for the same team :/

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 45 26.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.4%