Sell Incomplete Pokornyi F1 Pro DIY Project With All Parts

Javild

Premium
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to sell this F1 Pro wheel. Didn't have the time to get it to work fully, and don't use F1 sims too often.
  • The screen is broken. I accidentally broke the ribbon cable and connector, and was unsuccessful getting it to work again. It is installed on the wheel, but it will need to be replaced.
  • All components are installed/soldered except the two top encoders, which need to be cut before going in. I did not have the tools to cut them so I left them out, but they will be included.
  • The firmware has been installed, and before breaking, the screen was working correctly. However, some of the switches do not work fully. They may need to be resoldered, but I haven't tried troubleshooting.
  • I will include spare components including PCBs.
  • Housing and knobs are 3D printed in MJF Nylon by JLCPCB, grips are SLA resin, carbon fiber is from The French Sim Racer.
  • Project files and instructions will not be included, you will have to buy them from Pokornyi Engineering.
  • The Fanatec Podium Hub is not included, but if you need it, I'll sell it as MSRP.
Price is $750 shipped to the US. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_6282.jpeg
    IMG_6282.jpeg
    541.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_6283.jpeg
    IMG_6283.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6284.jpeg
    IMG_6284.jpeg
    483.2 KB · Views: 119

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?