Help needed in Traffic planner tool

Sushi Cat

Premium
I can't get the traffic planner tool to work for some reason and I have these errors on the screenshots I attached to. I need some help. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-14 005914.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-14 005914.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 781
Well, I guess you'e uninstalled CSP before installing a newer version, and all files in "extension\config\" were deleted, except the folders "cars" and "tracks."

So you need to reinstall the Traffic Planner to get those required files back.

A hint for the future, always install CSP manually by overwriting the existing files.

Edit:
The required file is simply missing. Use the one attached and place it in the folder "extension\config\" within the root folder of AC, not the documents!

Attachments

• data_oem_colors_modern.txt
    8 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:
Well, I guess you'e uninstalled CSP before installing a newer version, and all files in "extension\config\" were deleted, except the folders "cars" and "tracks."

A hint for the future, always install CSP manually by overwriting the existing files.

Edit:
The required file is simply missing. Use the one attached and place it in the folder "extension\config\" within the root folder of AC, not the documents!
It works. Many thanks!

did this and still doesnt work changed version of csp to 1.80 preview1, 2.2 preview1, and 2.1 preview1 and still doesnt work i am stuck and dont know what to do. but i am currently using csp 2.2 preview1 with no missing files. please help

Last edited:

Edit:
Hey bro ive done this and still aint working im using csp 2.2 preview1 with no missing files at all and trafic planner still wont work, and just wondering do you need sol for traffic planner to work or no

Edit:
What you mean by not document?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea