Helmet Replacement MOD

MGP14 Helmet Replacement MOD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)

I think you should've made them all different template, not just change colors, and add some sponsors like monster or red bull on the side....But nice work anyway, there was just a few helmet mods last year, I hope there will be more for the 14 ;)

I would like to make some nice helmet skin, but I need a Career helmet model, to make it easily!

Or you study the texture to make the helmet. I made my helmet with no assits at all, no mid-testing, I just continued placing and designing my helmet until the final product which I finally see in 3D in the game.

Yes, but I would like make "perfect" skins, like the Daijiro Kato helmet at last year, to the MotoGP '13. So I need a model, if I would like to place sponsors, or logos correctly to the back or the top of the helmet...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 16 57.1%