Resource icon

Misc F1 23 - Extreme Damage 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

F1 23 - Extreme Damage - Finally

Finally the extreme damage mod, a mod that usually appears on every F1 game but seems nobody did this time and I got requested for.
I would combine it with Better AI mod because normal AI is excesively clean and rarely touches other cars. Small touches may DNF you, but the front wing is specially sensible, so maybe a small touch may not DNF you, but you will have to pit for a new wing.
Pill ups seems to be less common than some years ago because of the AI, but the extreme damage works as it...

Read more about this resource...

Your file only contains the ferrari vtf.
1697548966023.png

Nor is it copy+paste and requires people to know how to use EGO ERP Archiver.

I have this included in my AI Crashes Mod.
Feel free to take my folder highlighted, zip it up and reupload as your own for visibility on this topic.
1697549045395.png

Last edited:
Hello
Which lines did you edit?
It would be nice to know that.
Thanks
I edited the lines in sections AeroDamage and SuspensionDamage corresponding to the damage sensibility. Basically, I removed a pair of 0s in those 3 lines. (There is one for front suspension, rear suspension and front wing). I'm not sure if I edited something more because I played a bit with some other values, but basically that should be enough)

SGT Amigi updated F1 23 - Extreme Damage with a new update entry:

Do you want copy/paste?

I recomed trying out the Poostik's AI Crashes mod posted in this website too. It's done in a different way but in the end has the same effect and has copy paste. It includes also tyre wear mod, but you can get it with only for damage. It doesn't include damage for myTeam car. When I have more time I may upgrade this mod to make it copy paste, but in the meantime, if you don't want to use ego erp, try Poostik one.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%