Tracks delete this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! It's me again, the tracks doesn't work. I don't know if it's my game or not but when I choose Baku the game loads Singapore and the map's image is bugged, could you help me? :(
Sorry if I spell something wrong, I don't speak English very well xd

Hey! It's me again, the tracks doesn't work. I don't know if it's my game or not but when I choose Baku the game loads Singapore and the map's image is bugged, could you help me? :(

A. We can't import the actual circuit from at least F1 2016 game so I have to make it on existing tracks.
B. I forgot to add the map's image, which is intentional in order to save the file storage. if u want to patch the glitch I'll help u.

Don't worry, I don't have problem with the track's image bug. I installed the tracks and seems like it makes no effect, I don't know why it doesn't work. I got the game with the Realistic damage mod, could it be bugging something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 81 59.1%