Confusion about new hardware

So, i have a little amount of money to spent in new rig. Actually I have an old T150, T3PA and TH8A, play on PC. i fell in love with sf1000 wheel so I start to search what upgrade i Need to buy. So I discover the TSPC and suddenly see the T818 Ferrari and fell again in love with the idea to have DD wheel. And here come the drama: it's bene like 1 month that i read and Watch everything about DD and I'm way more confused.

TSPC: I can buy this with two rigs Ferrari and wait till the t818 became more reliable, spent around 800 euros. The wheel base alone would be 200 euros, the rest Is for the wheels.

T818: i like it, i want the sf1000, I'm ready to spent on it. Then I read all the problems the owner has. But the support Is in France (in italian). I can't understand if it worth my Money. Around 1000 euros

Moza: R12 plus KS wheel. Around 1000 euros. I fear the support post selling, i would buy in a local shop online which talk about italian warranty.

Simagic: alpha mini + gt neo, around 1000 euros, local shop online official italian vendor. They talk about italian warranty. As moza i fear the support post talking.

Fanatec: I understood that the future of the Company Is in danger, with some problems in stock and shipment. I dont Watch anything because of that.

Keep in mind that the rig will be a GT Omega Apex (question of room space), and that I want to keep the TH8A. I Will keep the T3PA only for short time, and I will change It in the next months, probably.

I cannot choose between the options: can you help me?

I have the T818, before that, I had the TS PC Racer! The step to T818 is great and worth it to do! The feeling of the car is much more direct, so, my opinion is buy the direct drive T818 and don't do the step in between with the TSPC. If you don't have the money for T818 now, wait a month. And for me, it was good that I could use my Thrustmaster wheels via adapter.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.