Co-driver pace notes voice changes depending on stage

I have been playing RBR for the last 2 months using the Rally Sim Fans Hungarian plugin. Initially I did not install all the available stages because I did not have enough space in my hard drive. Now I have played all the stages I installed and in all of them I had the same co-driver English voice.

Yesterday I decided to update to the latest version of Rally Sim Fans Hungarian plugin (the one that uses BitTorrent) and since my hard drive now has more space available I have also installed all the missing stages. The update went well however it has introduced a weird problem with pacenotes: Now some stages use the same old co-driver English voice, some other states use a new co-driver English voice, and some other stages mix the two voices depending on the pacenote.

I have never installed any alternative co-driver voice and have never changed the pacenotes config from default. Is it normal to get different voices depending on the stage? Is there anything I can do to stick to one single voice for all stages?

Never mind, I found the issue. Some of the new stages by default use the `Descriptive.ini` value in the first dropdown of the pacenotes in-screen menu. Changing the dropdown value to `Rbr-Enhanced.ini` fixes the problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back