Can't download anything?

So I have been a long time user of RD and suddenly I became unable to download anything on the site. I turned on a VPN the watch a region locked show then I turned it back off and suddenly couldn't download anything. I click on the button and it brings up this page. I've tried turning the VPN back on, connecting to different servers, closing the browser and reopening it, and turning my pc off and on again. Any ideeas?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-25 194218.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 194218.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 37
So I have been a long time user of RD and suddenly I became unable to download anything on the site. I turned on a VPN the watch a region locked show then I turned it back off and suddenly couldn't download anything. I click on the button and it brings up this page. I've tried turning the VPN back on, connecting to different servers, closing the browser and reopening it, and turning my pc off and on again. Any ideeas?
That's a weird one.
Being on or off a VPN shouldn't make any difference to your ability to download stuff. The error in your screenshot is also unusual.

I noticed that your post above was made from a proxy server, so just wanted to check if you're certain about how your connection was configured while you tried the download?

If you try a download again, and it fails, please type "what's my ip" into Google to verify your IP address and then PM it to me, and I can then review our logs to see if I can work out what's amiss.

That's a weird one.
Being on or off a VPN shouldn't make any difference to your ability to download stuff. The error in your screenshot is also unusual.

I noticed that your post above was made from a proxy server, so just wanted to check if you're certain about how your connection was configured while you tried the download?

If you try a download again, and it fails, please type "what's my ip" into Google to verify your IP address and then PM it to me, and I can then review our logs to see if I can work out what's amiss.
Sorry for my delayed response. Luckily I managed to fix this short after by deleting my browser cache but thank you for the responce!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.