Bugatti Chiron Super Sport, My Team, Full Teamwear, Modular Mods

MyTeam Bugatti Chiron Super Sport, My Team, Full Teamwear, Modular Mods 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
I keep running into your mods they're just too good lol :p

One issue I believe the achievements file needs updating to the latest modular mods otherwise the game just crashes.

Cheers!

Try going to the showroom and see if your game crashes, mine does every time. I compared your achievements file with the one that comes with modular mods, they are very different, and when I overwrite the modular mods file with yours the game crashes when going to the showroom.

Try going to the showroom and see if your game crashes, mine does every time. I compared your achievements file with the one that comes with modular mods, they are very different, and when I overwrite the modular mods file with yours the game crashes when going to the showroom.
It appears to be all fine here & I've tried with both achievement files loaded
F1 22 (DirectX 12) 21_03_2023 19_23_20.jpg

I tried all the other mods one by one, and it seems that the game crashes when I use mods that use fomswap for any car. I have no idea why, can you think of any reason?

For now I will just play using the default achievements file and see what happens, sorry to have bothered you and thanks for all the help!:thumbsup:

I tried all the other mods one by one, and it seems that the game crashes when I use mods that use fomswap for any car. I have no idea why, can you think of any reason?

For now I will just play using the default achievements file and see what happens, sorry to have bothered you and thanks for all the help!:thumbsup:
This mod was purely made for My Team, so I don't know about the FOM swop, so the achievement file that is supplied with the MM Base File 1.05 should work. With FOM Swaps however you need to include the misc file, the FOM swap file & make an edit to the incardriver file. Perhaps it's an issue that happened after the sports update, Codies changed all the chassis's and that might be effecting you somehow

Last edited:
This mod was purely made for My Team, so I don't know about the FOM swop, so the achievement file that is supplied with the MM Base File 1.05 should work. With FOM Swaps however you need to include the misc file, the FOM swap file & make an edit to the incardriver file. Perhaps it's an issue that happened after the sports update, Codies changed all the chassis's and that might be effecting you somehow
Yeah I know very well how to use modular mods and everything was working fine until I added the Bugatti mod and more specifically the achievements file, but I've been using the default file for the past hour and everything seems to be working well so I guess there's no problem. I'm not even sure what the achievements file does exactly, maybe I was worrying for no reason.

Yeah I know very well how to use modular mods and everything was working fine until I added the Bugatti mod and more specifically the achievements file, but I've been using the default file for the past hour and everything seems to be working well so I guess there's no problem. I'm not even sure what the achievements file does exactly, maybe I was worrying for no reason.
Just glad the problem has been sorted. I have changed the achievement file now for all my future mods. I think they may have been conflicting

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 420 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 263 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.8%
Back