Login or Register an account to download this content

rmi_wood

Realistic Modders inc.
Premium
rmi_wood submitted a new resource:

Braga - Braga is a permanent circuit in Portugal

View attachment 749408
View attachment 749411
"Circuit of Braga (formal name: Circuito de Velocidade Vasco Sameiro) is a permanent circuit, north of Braga, Portugal.
Braga presents some of the most fun and flowing circuit action you can think of, taste it once and you will never stop eating!"
- m.wood 2024

features:
  • 18 pit/grid w/AI
  • 4 layouts: featuring the 2 historic chicane treatments and 2 fantasy treatments
  • 2 cameras per layout
  • AllTheDamnFX™...

Read more about this resource...

Great track and thanks you for all your work for the AC community. I love your tracks!

One request though. Would it be possible to have more pitboxes?
I organize races for the RaceDepartment community and we have sometimes 20+ participants.

Last edited:
There may be an update next Friday.
The issue with more pits is there is really no more room for them, but will see what I can do.

cheers

Great track and thanks you for all your work for the AC community. I love your tracks!

One request though. Would it be possible to have more pitboxes?
I organize races for the RaceDepartment community and we have sometimes 20+ participants.
I had a look, seems I can add 5 or 6 extra spots in front of pit0. That would bump the count to 23
Would that help?

Yes, track uses extended physics for the tire stacks. You can disable this by editing the ./data/surfaces.ini
Remove the extra entries at the end of that file if needed.
Do you know which specific entries/lines this need to be? I'm not up to speed with the CSP documentation regarding those tire stacks.

(looked into the file, tried removing a few parts, saved + restarted game, still didn't get it running)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies