Any sub promo codes coming?

Same here Mark.The 12 bucks they ask for a monthly subscription is too much for me.

Economy ftw :(

Sounds pathetic doesn't it, but on top of everything else, rising fuel costs, heating bills, taxes, it just doesn't fit into my budget atm :(

Apart from which the limited time I have to play means I just cannot justify the subscription either ? be different if I was able to play it hard all the time..........easier to justify I mean.

Same here, I've been looking at renewing iRacing to try out the new build with the awesome new sounds but in reality I only get around 2 hours a week of simracing (work, wife, baby etc).

$12 even though it's a small amount, I can't see the value in it when I will be hardly getting enough time behind the wheel especially when AC tech demo is released too. 2 hours a week and to have to juggle between what sims to play. $12 for 3 months would be great

Here you go Scott. :)

These codes only work for new members.

free 3 months basic membership + Mosport, Mid-Ohio, and Infineon : Register herehttps://cadillaccupracing.com/registration they will send you a 3 month promo code. then activate your iRacing membership here http://www.iracing.com/cadillac/
Regular retail price :$74,85

3 months basic membership for 12 $US : PR-2FREE or PR-GA12
Regular retail price: $30
Discount: $18 (60 %)

12 months basic membership for $49: PRLEAGUE12
Regular retail price: $99
Discount: $50 (50 %)

3 months basic membership with Nationwide, K&N cars for $12 : PR-PASTRANA
Regular retail price: $41,95
Discount: $29,95 (71 %)

3 months basic membership with the NASCAR Cup Car, Daytona and Talladega for $35 : PR-CarbCup3
Regular retail price: $71,85
Discount: $36,85 (50 %)

1 year basic membership with the NASCAR Cup Car, Daytona and Talladega for $75 : PR-CarbCup12
Regular retail price: $140,85
Discount: $65,85 (45 %)

3 months basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. for $35 : PR-GPWire
Regular retail price: $71,85
Discount: $36,85 (50 %)

One year basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. - $75 :PR-GP
Regular retail price: $140,85
Discount: $65,85 (45 %)

1 month basic membership + Zandvoort for 5 $US : PR-Zandvoort
Regular retail price: $26.95
Discount: $21.95 (82 %)

3 months basic membership + Dallara Indycar for 24 $ US : PR-Indy
Regular retail price: $41.95
Discount: $17.95 (43 %)

1 year basic membership for 74 $US : PR-25OFF1
Regular retail price: $99
Discount: $25 (25 %)

2 years basic membership for 159 $US : PR-VRacing-24
Regular retail price: $179
Discount: $20 (11 %)

They sent a batch of 3 months for the price of 1 for current members (at least me and some friends received it)...I'm so tempted to join again. Maybe I'll end joining...just to keep me busy while AC isn't released. I really don't know what to do now.
Decisions...decisions :confused:

Got this over the weekend, not sure if it works for you or if interested but I'm posting it anyway.

//********************************************************************************************************//

Come back to iRacing now and save!
Dear iRacing member

The latest update to iRacing has just been released, and there's never been a better time to race. Below are just a few of the enhancements in the most recent release:
Re-activate your account today and get 3 months for price of 1. That's just $12! What are you waiting for?
Promo Code: PRWRLAPL6947S9ZKCAHV32WQ73Z
Simply login at members.iracing.com, and click "Renew Membership", then select the "3 month membership option" and enter the code in the promo box and complete the checkout process.
Do not create a new account. If you are having trouble logging in to your existing account, contact us at support@iracing.com.
*Offer expires 2/28/2013. Not transferrable. Offer must be used on existing accounts and cannot be combined with any other offers. Unique promo code can only be used once.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back