Android Auto - Born Again Pack`(70 + Cars)

Misc Android Auto - Born Again Pack`(70 + Cars) 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
DMAN submitted a new resource:

Android Auto - Born Again Pack`(55 Cars) - Android Auto extension for multiple cars.

Android Auto Pack for 55 Cars -

View attachment 638772

Nissan GTR
Nissan GTR Nismo(s)
Nissan Skyline(s)
Infiniti G37
Infiniti q50
Mazda MX5
Toyota Camry 8 A25A
Toyota GT86
Honda Civic Type R (FK8)
Honda Accord 2020
Mitsubishi Eclipse Prvvy F&F
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo vi
Lexus RCF
Lexus LFA
BMW m1
BMW m3 (e92 - g80)
BMW m5 (F90)
BMW x6
Audi s8 (2020)
Audi rs6
Audi r8
Mercedes AMG SL63
Mercedes AMG GT63
Mercedes AMG E63
Mercedes Concept ONE
Mercedes SLS AMG
Jaguar XES (2015)...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for showing me that! i forgot to put the mesh code to hide the screen. Added to Update list.
I have just realized that I also can't watch YouTube in any car, it just says "unable to get the URL: Unknown Error". I looked at the code of the Android Auto YouTube app in GitHub and I realized it just downloads the video from ytdlp, so is it something to do with default browser choice? If it can't download and run the ytdlp it can't download the videos and play them, but I am not sure if this is the case.

I have just realized that I also can't watch YouTube in any car, it just says "unable to get the URL: Unknown Error". I looked at the code of the Android Auto YouTube app in GitHub and I realized it just downloads the video from ytdlp, so is it something to do with default browser choice? If it can't download and run the ytdlp it can't download the videos and play them, but I am not sure if this is the case.
Wow. I didn't know that it was not streaming from YouTube directly.
I tested the cars and the app doesnt show any error text also shows the main thumbnails, but the video does not play. This seems like a server side-video parsing problem, but I would have to do more research because it was functioning recently.

1683649849288.png

Hey! I just downloaded your Mod but i got a few issues in the Alfa Romeo, everything is kinda messed up after installing.
Any way i can fix this?

Hello, On masserati quatroporte also is not working if only drag the file, also i tried to add new folder with name> Extension, the carplay is working but flickering, can you please make it work?

audi r8 plus doesn't have an extensions folder so it will never work, gonna give this mod a miss for now cos idk how many other cars will be like it
Maybe the file did not fully download for you, but the file ext_config and how to install it is included for that car (audi r8). Also pls follow the "read me" file, it has instructions on how to install this mod correctly. Thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.