AC looking bad 'suddenly'.

Hi guys,

So, leave the 'suddenly', thats because the tittle wouldn't fit otherwise ;)
I had been playing around with another game and OpenXr, downloaded the 'openVrapi.dll' (or how it is called) and did a bit of testing with AC too. When I didn't like it, I threw it out, threw all things I installed out and removed the api's. Out of my head I'd say this game had no api, so the folder has none now, again.

Right after that, I found AC to look less good, needed some more AA.
Read a lot, been busy for about a week now and true: I can get it better, but it seems foggy/blurry then, needs to get sharper, but then you need more AA also because when sharper, the fences and guardrails start to 'move around' (flicker?) again.

I tried all kinds of settings in CSP, CM and AC itself. Tried all kinds of combinations too: I gave up.
There are more (small) things different or just off, like the steering wheel needing a lot less strength to not clip.
Sometimes starting up the game (from CM) does not work and it starts the game itself.

Could it be something has left behind from that OpenXR stuff? Or are there some other suggestions you have where I can take a look at?
Since I have a lot of stuff in the game, I really don't want to reinstall, but I am afraid it has to come to this.
The problems are in VR and in normal screen btw and CSP and CM are latest versions.
Sol and Pure installed, just using sol as always.

Any help is more than welcome, thanks in advance!

Thank you for your response @Vintagedriver01
Nice link; I never saw that. So, first I'm going to follow that one, some serious stuff in there, must be something for me too.
Also: never thought of the driver :) That can't hurt to do so.
Thanks mate!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies