WTCC skinpack

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
351411WTCC07flyer.png

Use this thread to submit a link to your skin that you would like included within the WTCC skin pack - The skin pack will be updated every 2 weeks unless 2 or more skins are added

• Maximum of 1 skin per member will be included at any given time
  • Your skin will be removed from the skinpack after 3 months if you have not taken part in WTCC Club racing within this time period. This does not mean you will not be included again
  • Each skin must be in a separate folder if you are uploading on behalf of someone else. Each folder must be named with your name to make my life easier
  • Unless your skin matches the below sizes it will not be added - You will need to adjust and re-submit. The reason for this is due to issues that we have had in the past with oversized skins.
Your skin needs to be:
Body: 1,366KB
Windows Int: 513KB
Windows: 683KB

Each update will be ready to download in the sign up post for each WTCC event.

WTCC SKINPACK V1.6

Please ensure your skins are uploaded to this thread before 12:00 GMT on the day of the update to be sure it is included - Providing you meet the requirements that is :thumbsup:

File is stored as a .7z file format and can be uncompressed using the free 7z software found HERE.

Fancy having a go at skinning yourself but don't know how? Why not check out the RD Skinning Guide CLICK HERE

Pending:

Accepted:

fortunaracing.jpg

moviego.jpg

UDTeam2.jpg

Last edited:
I added what you gave me?

*edit: My apologies, I looked at the rar file again and the other 2 cars were in there.
Do these other guys intend on driving in out WTCC/STCC club races in the future?

Last edited:
if i understand you well,i need to ask mr Denis Vorobjov to give me link for civic template.thank you for qck answer anyway.and i have one more question..If i get that template,does it will be possible to edit it in PhotoShop like before and to import in game for offline custom championship? Thats the reason i looking for that model template.I was driving accord before,but now i want to step in wtcc 2013 mod.I do all the tests,with 100% opponent skill,and only thing left to do is to import my own sponsored car in the game.So pleasee help me and i will looking other possibilities anyway.Sorry on my english.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%