WTCC skinpack

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
351411WTCC07flyer.png

Use this thread to submit a link to your skin that you would like included within the WTCC skin pack - The skin pack will be updated every 2 weeks unless 2 or more skins are added

• Maximum of 1 skin per member will be included at any given time
  • Your skin will be removed from the skinpack after 3 months if you have not taken part in WTCC Club racing within this time period. This does not mean you will not be included again
  • Each skin must be in a separate folder if you are uploading on behalf of someone else. Each folder must be named with your name to make my life easier
  • Unless your skin matches the below sizes it will not be added - You will need to adjust and re-submit. The reason for this is due to issues that we have had in the past with oversized skins.
Your skin needs to be:
Body: 1,366KB
Windows Int: 513KB
Windows: 683KB

Each update will be ready to download in the sign up post for each WTCC event.

WTCC SKINPACK V1.6

Please ensure your skins are uploaded to this thread before 12:00 GMT on the day of the update to be sure it is included - Providing you meet the requirements that is :thumbsup:

File is stored as a .7z file format and can be uncompressed using the free 7z software found HERE.

Fancy having a go at skinning yourself but don't know how? Why not check out the RD Skinning Guide CLICK HERE

Pending:

Accepted:

fortunaracing.jpg

moviego.jpg

UDTeam2.jpg

Last edited:
ATM Racing (Arne Dopudja, Blaž Košir and Tjaž Brelih) - I made these skins in a matter of days... I never tought i could pull off something like this. :D Version 1.0. (Ini files made so that all Lacettis have our team) (Will add nameplates, helmets and suits later when i have time, but for now, this is it)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5jdTFl0r5v_VzFjQkhSVW5wdEk/edit?usp=sharing

Preview for you guys:
Blaž Košir, heavy duty smoker and camel fan, therefore I had to make him this. :D
1506563_10151866555511837_941335851_n.jpg

Tjaž Brelih, wanted to have some national skin but I told him that i rather spend 10 hours on Martini that 3 for that lousy skin, so i did it. :D
1531590_10151866555506837_292156743_n.jpg

And my favourite livery of all times... I just had to do it. :D
1524901_10151865358071837_1397981748_n.jpg

Also 3 different windshield styles... just for the diversity sake. :D (Realistically detailed fom the inside aswell so I actually do have that limited vision, though it is transparent a bit.)

And yes, our avatars fit our main sponsors! :D

is my skin acceptable Justin ? i want it to be ready for the upcoming events ;)
Hi Murat,

You have the following error in the log file
"Murat Erdogdu\Turkey_Menu.tga' Size is restricted to max 64x32px. TGA file format"

This refers to the "InGameFlag" entry in the ini file. You can either ommit the "InGameFlag" line(s) in your ini file or provide a suitable TGA file.

Can you please correct and then I can add to the new skinpack.

Cheers

Last edited:
The pack seems to grow quite a bit, nice!

Out of sheer interest, Does the game distinguish between the pack's and the user's version of the skin (likely in a different folder)? In recent races I noticed some drivers in vanilla skins who had custom skins in the pack.
Might be they've just not selected it, or the game does make a difference between the versions. If so, PSA: Please select the skin included in the pack ;)

You can just delete the previous pack and do a fresh install of 1.3 when it comes out, that way there is no mishaps.

Given that RD Skins is a folder itself, which would be the most sensible way to do this - Waiting for 1.3 so i dont know the structure.

Last edited:
Likewise, if you have your custom skin in the simbin/custom skins folder as well as in the skinpack, will cause the same problem. You may see your skin fine but others using the skin pack might not necessarily see it.

Likewise, if you have your custom skin in the simbin/custom skins folder as well as in the skinpack, will cause the same problem. You may see your skin fine but others using the skin pack might not necessarily see it.

Yep, that's what I meant. Already deleted mine after downloading the newest pack, but I guess that detail might be easily missed by others who would then appear as standard cars :)

One way (How I'm going to do it) is just to download and remove your own files from the pack. I have them separated so i can work with them without moving left and right.

This should work AFAIK given that i use the same files, ofcourse.

Yep. As long as the ini file remains unchanged it shouldn't be a problem. It just means that drivers using the current skinpack won't be able to see anything you've modified on your skin until it gets included in a later skinpack version

Damn. I didn't realise I had to add my skin to this list. I'm racing the Mini's tonight. Gutted as I spent a good 2 hours perfecting my skin last night.

Not home till 18:30 tonight so I guess I've no chance of getting it included?

Hey, why is only my skin added from our team? "Kosir" folder is for Blaz Kosir and "Tjaze" for Tjaz brelih, both licenced here. I submitted on their part, since i made the actual skins, ofcourse.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back