why are all the polls closed early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
David did post earlier this week, though I cannot find it at this moment, that incidents are reported Friday and Saturday, then voting runs Sunday and Monday. Looks like he decided to run it retroactively and set the time limits to expire midnight CET.

I have just noticed that you posted at 22:27 BST so I can only assume that it was a 48/24 hour polling change.

It was said that the threads would close on Tuesday night, and we closed them on Tuesday night.

In the future, consider Monday like the last safe day to vote, and Friday and Saturday like the only days to report.

We tried to be as flexible as possible to adapt to teams circumstances, but every time we do, we realize we are the only ones doing it, and even worse, somebody gets pissed about something :)

So remember, report on friday / saturday, closing during Tuesday (the hour will be the same hour they were posted).

There was one report that was not listed until Monday and now you are telling us we should be voting for it on the same day it is listed, well sorry but that sucks. You are expecting everyone to be around here all the time and if you are not then tough ****, this ain't being flexible. Yes i fully expected the votes to close on Tuesday night, but not before the night was finished.:mad:

Neil, don´t be angry :tongue:, just send me a PM with your votes on the three polls and we will count them back. You are right it have been my fault changing the timings in the middle of a votation, but understand we need to sort them out earlier in order of reaching next race with the correct standings.

Remember, next time reports from friday or Saturday, and votation will close on tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back