Vote for the format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it will help definetly. That is one of the main reasosn we decided to add the add on cars in the Format B, because single class with 7 available cars is really a poor option to grant an entertaining broadcast/championship.

Anyway TBR is going with the 997 posibly. Maybe we don´t win, but we will be the coooler team this year. :)

Also, I find the cars are quite similar, so don´t see the point in everybody taking the Corvette.

We won´t go with the Corvette... if GMT managed to be champion with the DBR9 and the Marcos that means something.

I think it is wrong concept if everybody takes same car, but it is up to every team obviously.

Exactly, we all don't need the Vette to be competitive...as they say, it's not what you got, it's how you use it :angel2:

. Still we will use the Vette as that's what the team wants and we used Marcos two seasons in row, so we fancy a change, but I would happily drive the Sunred all day personally!

Yep - chosing the Vette obviously isn't about winning races here (we are BFR after all). We ran the Aston and M3 last year, the Aston, Marcos and Gillette prior to that.:monkey:

We chose the Vette for both test races as we were sick of the sight of the M3 and had been as loyal to the Aston as we could (we usually run an Aston in any series we enter) and one of our team members tried the Pro Vette and liked it.:smile-big:

Based on that, we now plan on running the Vette's. If people are really that concerned about there being a single make class they should have voted for Option A :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 224 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 156 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%