Volvo - The Game

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
volvonews.jpg

Maybe I misread it, but if I read the website its mentioned as a Game... A standalone game?

“When Volvo Cars asked us if we were able to develop a Volvo racing game for PC, suitable for a wide audience and including the new S60 Concept car, we picked up on the challenge straight away” says Henrik Roos, SimBin Studios CEO.

The game comes with three difficulty levels to appeal to a broad audience, from new comer to the experienced gamer.

• Matt Crouch

Released on my birthday ;)

Can't see anything at work but any idea if it includes anything other than the S60...?

I think it will be a standalone game with just that car and a few tracks. and when its free it will be like an advertisement for Volvo and SimBin, and people will start to like Race 07 games and then they'll buy Evo and stuff just like we did, but nice idea.

Well bend me over and call me "spanky"......

A free game!

If it is standalone, do you think SimBin would mind if the modders ported it into Evo? :party2:

Of course they will. I can't see a reason why not. The game they get money from or the game they don't.. Which is more likely to be supported? :p

The fresh and exiting Volvo S60 Concept headlines the car line up and will be accompanied by
several well known Volvo race cars.

do anybody know some other volvo race cars? (not a c30 or S60 - STCC addon)

I just had a look on the volvo site, what about the Volvo XC60 in GTR Evo, that will be funny, some offroad racing :)
= nice car

Cant w8, love the C30 and love Simbin's work, so lets start a party:party2:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%