Resource icon

Misc Ultimate Driver Specific HQ Livery 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
There has always been a plus with this mod compared to Melphiz' 1:1 conversion from 2012: For the old mod you need the whole game to have the livery in livery_00 and livery_01 but with this you do not need to (and I think with the latest update you could even keep livery_main but I think it's less obvious within the structure which team has been changed).

Summary (and advantages over the old driver specific livery mod):
  • use of livery_00, livery_01 instead of livery_main for individual teams (like w1n1x' Sauber)
  • parallel use of classic cars without getting messed up
  • being able to mod 90's cars (if ML will provide more templates, as he gained access somehow)
But yes, being able to use 2012 pssg is still not working, I've been messing with that for hours and hours but couldn't find a way. It's interesting though, the game mirrors the whole texture to left and right side.

There has always been a plus with this mod compared to Melphiz' 1:1 conversion from 2012: For the old mod you need the whole game to have the livery in livery_00 and livery_01 but with this you do not need to (and I think with the latest update you could even keep livery_main but I think it's less obvious within the structure which team has been changed).

Summary (and advantages over the old driver specific livery mod):
  • use of livery_00, livery_01 instead of livery_main for individual teams (like w1n1x' Sauber)
  • parallel use of classic cars without getting messed up
  • being able to mod 90's cars (if ML will provide more templates, as he gained access somehow)
But yes, being able to use 2012 pssg is still not working, I've been messing with that for hours and hours but couldn't find a way. It's interesting though, the game mirrors the whole texture to left and right side.
I Saw some posts in a thread near the end of jan but the links had been removed on a modding site where someone had made a .nfs extractor to gain access to the files inside , dont know if thats what ML as been using or made a template from scratch himself but I never saw anyone upload any templates for the DLC must have missed them , but lost interest in them cars anyway as most people have due to not been able to do anything with them , but im enjoying making AC and rfactor mods as you can do what you want with the files :thumbsup:

is there any chance with this mod that we can get 90's dlc cars replace the 2013 cars? i want to make a full 1992 mod with 22 cars. and doing it with the 80's doesn't look good

is there any chance with this mod that we can get 90's dlc cars replace the 2013 cars? i want to make a full 1992 mod with 22 cars. and doing it with the 80's doesn't look good
you should take a look in the W.I.P. thread ...
I am currently testing it for a full grid, am not sure could be that only 20 cars will work and I need to find a way to get the same livery differently to load to an other team.

ParkYongLee updated Ultimate Driver Specific Livery with a new update entry:

Enables High Quality LOD and Liveries (also for DLC)

This updates enables the use of highLOD for tyre and chassis geo, further it gives the option to load high textures instead of low.

This mod can now replace vlasovas' High LOD Improvements mod, which could not load highLOD for DLC cars (only for their tyres).

The mod contains three folders:
1 - Normal Driver Specific Livery (like in v 1.2)
2 - Driver Specific Livery with High Quality Tyre and Chassis Geo
3 - Driver Specific Livery with High Quality Tyre, Chassis and Liveries

Make your choice...

Read the rest of this update entry...

for some reason the normal raceload wont work. i start the game then after the intro video it quits the game. the hq ones work fine though. I also was wondering what exactly was changed for the liveries to work cause im using another mod that has changes to the raceload and i want to be able to use both of these. the mod is true to life ai that snthennumbers uploaded.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%