• ggseb

my skin
tmforever20080425175004pt9.png

tmforever20080425175011gc6.png

tmforever20080425175016sa2.png

tmforever20080425175024wq4.png

• Andy Marsden

Which TrackMania?

Quick question for you all, which version of TrackMania is the 'best' at the moment - by that I mean the most complete (containing as much of all the previous versions in one version as possible).
Cheers for you help guys :thumb:

Andy

Hi Andy,

I play Trackmania the most of all games, and I can tell you, don't buy Trackmania United Forever. I would start with Trackmania Nations Forever, since it is free and you can see if you like it. If you want more environments, buy Trackmania United Forever later on in your local store :).

gl.

Just to keep you informed; this sunday the start of the TMNF Nations Cup 4 begins!

It is the only championship in the world online that will not race against eachother with clans, but with your countries! I am a lucky bastard to be in team Netherlands this year :) I just moved to the number 1 Dutch clan Commodore Gaming Shadows, and even won my 2nd high level tournament: the Shadows Cup this sunday. So I really am well prepared for sunday where we will face Sweden, the runner-up of 2007.

Here is the link:
(NC4) Nations Cup 4

In Trackmania Nations Forever you hardly see people drive with their real names, just like me. I am 'Tamarillo'. :)

Will there be RD server in Trackmania Nations Forever..

I m sad555 there ..... this game is quiet fun, but if u play too much it can be boring..so we can make rarely TMNFR CUPS?....:highfive:

Lol, I've been asked to play in Utrecht (Netherlands) this week at a huge multimedia event. First time for me, but I am definitely going. It's on a big stage with some other good Dutch players and with a nice big cinema screen behind me, so the spectators can watch us race against eachother there.

I can win some nice prizes too ^^.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back