TrackMania 2 (Stadium/Canyon/Valley)

TM2 Buddy List

This is the place where you can post your ManiaPlanet login for other RD members to add into their buddy list.

Let's start off with mine. :)

Login: resir014
In-game nick: Fish
Clan (if you have one): Black.Out

Weird, I play the game with my keyboard. However everytime I hit a wall or an object my G27 steeringwheel starts to shake :)

How can I stop this without having to manually detach my wheel all the time?
i was testing out my track yesterday i built and done one massive crash and my wheel started to shake, yep it scared me at 2AM in the morning.

Trackmania 2 User Videos

Trackmania2 Canyon is newly released with new stunning graphics and better surrounding then ever before, thousands if not millions of Tracks and players take to the tracks each and every day, racing against friends or on singleplayer campaign or even driving on your custom made track.

Whatever it is, Share your video's here.

Hio Resi, awesome, im editing 2 tracks at the minute, one is a undergrounnd one and another which is very hard, every jump and corner has to be perfect! .... i'll share soon.

may i ask how you make the screenshots like that? i have no idea how to take them in TM2.

Hio Resi, awesome, im editing 2 tracks at the minute, one is a undergrounnd one and another which is very hard, every jump and corner has to be perfect! .... i'll share soon.

may i ask how you make the screenshots like that? i have no idea how to take them in TM2.
Just like what you usually did in the TMUF replay editor, set the right angle & effects and click the Capture Screenshot button (the BMP icon).

I also did some editing to it using Photoshop CS5.

Thank you Bram, i'll be finalizing my 2 tracks tonight and will test them out so some selected friends.

Bram for my next one would it be ok if i make a RD Track with the Banners?

Scott.

Of course :) And ill be the first to download it when its available. Nice.

Going to look into the track editor myself this weekend hopefully. Really enjoyed building tracks in the past.

TrackMania 2 - First ever 1K project

You might remember the *cough* awesome *cough* A08 map in TM2's Single Campaign mode. Now imagine it with over 1000 individual cars. :D

Here's the video of the first ever TM2 1K project. This video contains 1104 individual replays.

I also submitted 100 replays as well. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing