The W.I.P Thread

Porsche
untitled.60_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
untitled.63_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
untitled.61_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
untitled.62_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
WEC mod? Yes, please :D

honestly mercedes model is always be my favorite.... until i only can do a 50% changes :cautious:
was made this for personal use purpose. Mercedes Mazda Petronas :p
View attachment 54234

View attachment 54235

View attachment 54236
Nice job. BTW the font you used to make the number 44 is the same as what Hamilton has on his 2014 car too, or you just simply used a random font? I placed the number 4 from my f138 because I think it looks the same . Honestly I couldn't even find a close-up pics of Hamilton's number on the car.

Last edited:
Nice job. BTW the font you used to make the number 44 is the same as what Hamilton has on his 2014 car too, or you just simply used a random font? I placed the number 4 from my f138 because I think it looks the same . Honestly I couldn't even find a close-up pics of Hamilton's number on the car.
LOL don't know if Hamilton's number use Gill Sans :D i just pick a random font bcoz i don't know what font that Mercedes use for driver numbers.

What's up with so many mercedes skins nowadays :D. BTW I have made an affalterrach merc too will show pictures later today. And also made a normal silver version with logos update but I haven't even started that version yet.
because we're tired for Red Bull and McLaren chassis :roflmao: :roflmao:
silver like mercedes W05 2014?

silver, white, black - boring
get some colors onto the Mercedes
rk5jzfht.jpg

:p (that's just chargingcar's Merc with personal recoloration, just wanted to show I feel it looks better with colors)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%