The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Toro Rosso was formerly known as Minardi; but however, can this be possible on neither the Red Bull or Toro Rosso chassis?

minardi_PS01_manu-01_01.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

To be honest I wouldn't bother with this game anymore ( I meant the old school liveries). Just return back to f1 2012 where skinning is highly possible.
Did you stopped from F1 2013 skinning? However, I'm on both F1 2012 and F1 2013. I'd like to do F1 2011 and F1 2010 skins, too.

@w1n1x please stop writing this, it's getting boring. We know you wouldn't bother with it. But we are not you, the whole pessismism instead of taking it more on a creative way is annoying.
Yeah yeah, everything but the handling is bad in 2013 ... I'm tired to read this, aren't you tired to write that?
As the cars were never 1:1 skinned, one needs to put up some creativity. For me it's the creativity like the guy with the West McLaren showed us. I like that livery more than the original and the 2013 one.

I don't know how many people are playing 2012, I personally am not anymore, why should I skin something for a game I don't play?

Guess, I'll try the Jaguar I know about the mirroring issue (as you know I've skin an RB already). If logo XYZ isn't there or not 1:1 w/e.

Edit: username corrected

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Because of the bad-looking TV Pod Offset cameras in F1 2012 and the autosave doesn't work properly in my game, I only use F1 2012 for livery testing, painting and anything random.

Example of a bad-looking TV Pod Offset camera (Ferrari Car):
f1-game-2012-1.jpg

...which looked better on F1 2013.
F1-Monza-Hotlap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of the bad-looking TV Pod Offset cameras in F1 2012 and the autosave doesn't work properly in my game, I only use F1 2012 for livery testing, painting and anything random.

f1-game-2012-1.jpg

F1-Monza-Hotlap.jpg
You know there are quite a lot camera mods for f1 2012. It's not the best to compare the defaults while you can modify them easly as you want. Jeez.

f1-game-2012-1.jpg

F1-Monza-Hotlap.jpg
Autosave? You mean mid-session save? That's another reason why F1 2013 is better.

If you make it with a 32 car grid (1992 season), I would be quite happy :)
I didn't try it yet, and I can't do it atm, but I might try in Tuesday
Well, IF (a big if yet) more than 24 would be possible, one would not be able to do anything in the garage (which garage?) Because it is black and the first view you get is going on the track:

46g6vqly.jpg

a697gqig.jpg

Well, IF (a big if yet) more than 24 would be possible, one would not be able to do anything in the garage (which garage?) Because it is black and the first view you get is going on the track:

46g6vqly.jpg

a697gqig.jpg
:roflmao:
Does it work good in race though? Do the cars actually appear on the start, and how do pitstops work?

Still 22 cars yet I didn't add anything, only tested how many garages are available.
Currently filling the missing hr2 stuff at the database, game won't load yet. I may try something else at first.

• Deleted member 161052

You know there are quite a lot camera mods for f1 2012. It's not the best to compare the defaults while you can modify them easly as you want. Jeez.
It's a bit hard for me to convert the modified text file from a camera mod to a xml file, but however, I've replaced the Red Bull T-Cam on other teams' cameras!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back