The W.I.P Thread

4AKHzdI.png

Yep the Redbull is so far the most suitable car for skinning. I made my badass skin on that too :whistling:. Except the skin restrictions it doesn't have as much as restriction as the other cars have. Of course a full grid of Redbull Chassic would be boring lol. But nice job mate.
I had to use "Look Back" because I couldn't put the "Look Left" and "Look Right" in the correct places. I should be doing Lucky Strike and 555 skins too. Also the number placement will be difficult because 11 and 12 and fit well in a very tight 1 and 2. :cool:

then make it blank, place the numbers where you want and make it driver specific 00/01

btw. got it working to replace DLC interiors with existing interiors but it's hard to find a good combination which doesn't look totally messed up if one would want to use a different one

I had to use "Look Back" because I couldn't put the "Look Left" and "Look Right" in the correct places. I should be doing Lucky Strike and 555 skins too. Also the number placement will be difficult because 11 and 12 and fit well in a very tight 1 and 2. :cool:
Well the number placement could be solved if you do the car by using the driver specific livery method. But looking forward to this once it's finished. I know it won't be 80% close to the real stuff but it will still look good.

too late, w1n1x :p

btw. I think this wheel does not fit :D
upload_2014-4-19_19-31-22.png

Edit: So we have to live with the steering wheels as they are for DLC cars. Only c01 and c13 wouldn't look too messed up but they still are totally irritating, so all Williams c33 will have Williams steering wheel

Last edited:
hm, I wonder ... doesn't suit the 2002 HSBC Jaguar livery almost perfectly onto Red Bull chassis?
02esp038.jpg
To a certain degree yes. But not perfectly. If you put the hsbc logo on the front wing sides then the rear wing side will also have that logo which is unreal. Same goes for the michelin logo on the front wing. If you try to put that logo there the rear wing will also have that logo. The car would resemble the original one at maximum 60% . I could go on mentioning the other problems of the car but I don't want to write a novel here lol.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back