TEST RACE - HOCKENHEIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't in my room, but maybe because I could have told him off in German, lol.

loool, I tried in german Eckard :) .

Think it was a recording, as there was no pause in what he said. Also it was very loud. Didn't react to anything i said.
Needs to be sorted as now he left after a while, but it was braking concentration.
He could have stayed on for the whole race and we all would have needed to stop and shutdown TS or mute him. Could ruined a whole teams race.
Think there where 2, as i saw 2 guests. switching between rooms.
Its not the first time i hear TS2 beeing spammed, its to easy to crack.

Yeah Tom, it was very annoying and hard to concentrate, they said something on the formation lap but as soon as we crossed the line under green flag they/he started shouting and talking fast in German(I think) throughout half of the first race lap, Almost as if they new when the race went green. Mindless no hope waste of space like that has no place here.

My race went well, I got a pb in Quali and a good start.
Ran with soft tires to see if half distance was possible but ended changing to a two stop when the tires were worn around 35 mins in.
Had some good racing but mainly stayed out of trouble, keeping a steady pace, I did bump into the back of Neil once, sorry m8, not the T bone you mentioned, just a rear end bump, which you managed to control, sry.
Finished 4th, liked the car allot, feels fast and steady but on the edge at the same time, really looking forward to the start of the series now.
Cheers all !

Rickard, I heard one of my teammates on TS say that another had your nametag above his car, I haven't seen you (thought you where too far up front :p), but I really think you where invisible.

I was running in 4th then I got a call from a girl, so I parked it in T1 to hope the conversation would only take 20 seconds, but it took 53 minutes..... Good fights up front, especially the one with Ludde was funny, from the fights in WTM I expected everyone to just push trough, and he backed off a couple of times, whilst I left plenty of room to not get bumped off :p

I would never park a race car unless I have sex instead of racing, and depending on the car I would even consider both options... but a phone call ¿? Pfff... Cmon Ben! :tongue: To make a phone call last 20 seconds you have to go straight to the impotrant stuff:
- Ben speaking.
- Hi Ben it is Cindy!
- OK, Cindy, are we having sex tonight?
- Option a) Yes
- Ok see you in 90 minutes, bye. ... 18,6 seconds, personal best.
Option b) No
- OK, then don´t disturb me, bye. ... 18,5 seconds, and even less if you directly cut the conversation when yuo get the NO as answer. That would mean a record under the 15 seconds.

This way you can go back on track and keep on the TOP 10 possibly. :cool:

Apart of it, I saw Rickard all the time and he was not invisible for me.

Hi all,

Eckhart I drive for a Swedish team now and we hope to be in the league.

I've driven most WTCC / STCC, but trying to learn the technique of rear-wheel drive cars. It´s going better and better, but I am far from fast.

We were five from the team yesterday, but two dropped Internet connection.

It was fun to drive against many drivers as I droved against in RD for a few years ago.

cu Kent

loool, I tried in german Eckard :) .

Think it was a recording, as there was no pause in what he said. Also it was very loud. Didn't react to anything i said.
Needs to be sorted as now he left after a while, but it was braking concentration.
He could have stayed on for the whole race and we all would have needed to stop and shutdown TS or mute him. Could ruined a whole teams race.
Think there where 2, as i saw 2 guests. switching between rooms.
Its not the first time i hear TS2 beeing spammed, its to easy to crack.

Same for us, it was during the formation lap, but the guys spoke in english. The only thing that i have understood was: "You are my friend? You are my friend?..."

I think it's the time to switch on TS3 and change the password of the room.

At the biginnng I thought that there most be a team playing jokes on us and would probobly stop on the end of the formation lap but NO they instead keept going and I told my self "**** if this keeps up I will probobly make a mistake". Luckly they left and the TS2 Terror was over.

I hope we can go to TS3 quickly because I think this terrorist will do this type of terror on a live broadcast and that would be a bit funny in the start but annoying afterwards. :D

Broadcast is PW protected. :)
Same is our TBR Channel. But Xose and David know the pw so they can join if its needed. :)
But we protected it because we had also a guy annoying use one time.

anyone else watched Giorgos brilliant sommersault in the last turn lap2 or 3? He hit the curbs installed there on the drag strip and when I entered the turn I just saw him high up in the air, landing on his wheels like the good boy he is :)

Broadcast is PW protected. :)
Same is our TBR Channel. But Xose and David know the pw so they can join if its needed. :)
But we protected it because we had also a guy annoying use one time.

I know that but I mean he maybe finds out what the password is and starts to do this stuff, if that happens then it won't be a funny race for sure.

Well not much can be said about my race last night, turned up and T2 and the brakes didn't work. Then i kept getting stop go pens for going about a mm off the track, after the 3rd pen i decided to quit and go on track mania lol

I would never park a race car unless I have sex instead of racing, and depending on the car I would even consider both options... but a phone call ¿? Pfff... Cmon Ben! :tongue: To make a phone call last 20 seconds you have to go straight to the impotrant stuff:
- Ben speaking.
- Hi Ben it is Cindy!
- OK, Cindy, are we having sex tonight?
- Option a) Yes
- Ok see you in 90 minutes, bye. ... 18,6 seconds, personal best.
Option b) No
- OK, then don´t disturb me, bye. ... 18,5 seconds, and even less if you directly cut the conversation when yuo get the NO as answer. That would mean a record under the 15 seconds.

This way you can go back on track and keep on the TOP 10 possibly. :cool:

Apart of it, I saw Rickard all the time and he was not invisible for me.

Well it was a conversation like that :p

but it was for the next day so I had to keep her happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%