TEST RACE - HOCKENHEIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everybody which i hit, i feel not very confident with the mod. On braking the car understeer like hell so cornering while braking was nearly impossible. And then out of corner i ever spin almost, Same if i hit a curb or over a bump. It felt more like work then fun so i also don´t finish, had no more motivation.
Hope i find next time how to make the car more driveable...

Was a nice race - if you look at it as a test for the Mod and server :)

I started 15th and was 13th when two other spun on lap one. I then half spun myself and lost some positions. Then I followed David who then spun infront of me and I had no where to go and went straight into his side. Then I was hit from behind, getting a puncture and losing my rearwing. Was not that far to the pits but I made something wrong and the rearwing didn't get fixed so I had to travel a whole lap very sloly to get that repaird... ARGH!... Then I entered the track 2 laps behind everyone and it was only lap 5, lol :p I stayed in the race because it was a test of how it was run, otherwise I might have left. The only thing that I noticed was when I got blue flagged by, I think, one of the Blue Flaggers (Mikael Larsson?) but there was noone behind me. Heard the same in my TS channel so must have been some glitch somewhere. Finished 18th of 19 finishers.

Other then that litle glitch I had no problem. One little thing that I think needs to be adjusted is the wiper. It only goes halfway down. Please check if that is fixable ;)

Sorry everybody which i hit
i wondered who it was that broadsided me like a friggin missile, it happened that fast i had to check the replay to see who it was :frown: it was a good race up until then, but still had some good fights with a slightly bashed up motor, enjoyed the race all the same so no worries :good:
only noticed maybe 2 lag spikes but on the whole it looked pretty smooth.

Sorry everybody which i hit, i feel not very confident with the mod. On braking the car understeer like hell so cornering while braking was nearly impossible. And then out of corner i ever spin almost, Same if i hit a curb or over a bump. It felt more like work then fun so i also don´t finish, had no more motivation.
Hope i find next time how to make the car more driveable...

Then why do u even try to race the leaders ? I retired becacuse of u..

Teamspeak is cracked as there was someone jumping from room to room, in ours he stayed for 30sec. Was jibbering in German, not sure what he said as it wasn't very clear. We def need TS3. TS2 is to easy to crack.

Was a bug free event for what comes to technicall stuff, only a 4 seconds lag in half the race as worse stuff hapenning... so it is really fine I guess. :) Xosé told me server was running perfect all the whiel, and for what I cab read here there where no minidumps or discos. I would appreciate all the feeback you can bring now guys, about tyres, MOD, etc. I have already contacted the MODDING team to rework a bit the engine wear (as Rickard Hellsten suggested).

Thanks for joining! Next race we have to be 35 cars, it is an IMPORTANT feature to test really.

wasn't in my room, but maybe because I could have told him off in German, lol.

mod test: working like a charm on my end, had the same scary moment when everyone was gone for sth. like 6 seconds and a little lag about 15min. from finish, the rest was great / perfect.

race: Had never played this car with little fuel and boy, it was nervous with worn tires and less and less fuel! Started from third to last, moved up quite a bit by people spinning off in laps 1 and 2. Did a clean overtake / outbreak on one of the Flatout guys int1 lap6 and another not so clean one on David a while later. In the second stint I felt like going on ice the first twenty minutes or so and got myself three stop'ngo's which effectively took me out of the race proper. Ended up 16th of 18 still running between David and Andreas, so it felt all nice and comfy :)

P.S. which team was Kent Karlen playing for? He used to be Blue Flag but left about a year ago. Anyone signed him up?

Had my first laps in this car a few hours before race start.
Didn't like the car at all.
Was my regular 2-2.5s too slow.
Finally found some speed in race and all of a sudden it was really fun :)
Even passed Rami. I was one lap behind but in the moment I passed I got the blue flag and let him pass again and backed off. :)

I was running on soft tyres tonight. They lasted quite well but I think they gave up all in a few seconds after the tyre warning. Was more like...good...good...good...good...catastrophic!

I had no trouble at all tonigth. No lag, noone invisible (how could I know by the way?).

i think the reason you guys didn't have a full grid is because of holiday season in europe (independance day for usa on sunday but that's it). a lot of people race in the stc so i'm sure you'll have a full grid next time.

From my race everything seemed to go well, no lag or glitching....the only small thing that did happen to me was a blue flag when i was chasing 6th position, i passed got a blue flag, i was a bit confused so let the car pass me again, thinking i was maybe unlapping myself but it was for position....luckly enough he went into pits the next lap :) 1st stint on slicks lasted just under 35mins before a tyre warning but i lasted the 2nd stint till the end on slicks, i did recieve a tyre warning 15mins before the end but stuck it out as i had a good gap to the car behind.....all in all i think things were really smooth, so good job guys, hopefully we can just concentrate on the racing instead of tech issues this series :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%