Test Drive Unlimited

Might need to give that a try as the controls felt strange last time i tried TDU. Couldn't use the flappy paddles properly anymore without ever changing anything on them.

@PB: are we going for a great cruise just like the last time. That was huge fun exploring the island and ending in the Stadium :love:

Fine for me!:)

About the controls: I was thinking hard how to make it feel better, and yesterday I came up with this idea. Sensivity in this game changes the maximum steering lock, so I tried to set it like that, so, maximum steering lock achieved by 900 degrees turn, then it's 22% should be fine for 200 degrees. Linearity on the other hand should be 100%, it's like 50% sensivity in Simbin games then:) The result is fine, the only downside is that I can't take sharp turns in big and lazy cars LOL. I should get a new wheel that has a bigger rotation:)

I don't need to re-adjust my wheel, profiler settings are same for all of games (except I have a profile for Shift, to use the POV on my wheel to look around). Unfortunately it's always 200 degrees (FF EX). I only need to find the best settings for games, I have a few options:
- Have a realistic feel, but then I can't turn very tight
- To be able to turn very tight, but then the steering is very responsive
- Have a non-linear steering, or speed sensitive steering

Hi guys, a couple Q's:

1)How is the force feedback in TDU1?

2)Can you powerslide? If so, how is the powersliding feeling, particularly in comparison to GRID and NFS HP?

1) quite good
2) yes you can powerslide, it's more down to earth though, none of theos, lifetime lasting powerslides, they are in the game though

Why are you asking? TDU2 comes out in a few months, wait for that!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 185 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 243 13.6%