Test Drive Unlimited 2

Of course the speculations are running hot. Two locations? NYC and Hawaii? Off road vehicles! Cars will need gas and car washes! Dynamic time and weather! Many more enhancements to the original game are being leaked. But not confirmed.
tdu2ingameshader1.jpg

They do.

TDU was a good game, had a lot of potential. Just hated the "The first MMOR game". It wasn't an MMO at all, you could only 'sync' to 8 people :(

Those shots seem authentic. The game looks the same, but going by the road textures, less-than-great dials and purple colours, it could be an early build. Looks Alpha-ish.

There is no telling how old the pictures are. They are apparently leaked. As well as much other information. I never got into the online racing. Not even in all the other Sim's. To many wreckers. Or to much time for leagues.
The release is unofficially 2010. Eden Games does still exist, so Rob you have been misinformed. Just search "Eden Games". If it is a hoax, some is going to allot of trouble to make it so.

For me, the first one was a love/hate relationship...

Graphics/Love
Variety and amount of vehicles/Love
City driving with highways and traffic/Love
Arcady, unrealistic vehicle handling/Hate

I hope they make it a little more sim like this time around.

those pictures were floating around right at the start of this year and nothing has been heard since, i personally dont think they'll make another one because it would have to be completely different to the first one in a different location otherwise it would just end up being like an addon for the first one.

those pictures were floating around right at the start of this year and nothing has been heard since, i personally dont think they'll make another one because it would have to be completely different to the first one in a different location otherwise it would just end up being like an addon for the first one.

You might be right. But check out he info on this wiki page [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Drive_Unlimited_2[/ame] It seems pretty Strong. It could be different and still include the thousand miles of the original Hawaii game. If they add dirt and gravel roads to the road-less terrain. If it isn't revealed at the next E3, I'll doubt it's going to happen. :fwd2:

Developer Eden Games has confirmed in a video interview with French website UGame.tv that Test Drive Unlimited 2 is indeed in development. The first game was developed by Eden Games as well and was released in september 2006 on Xbox 360 and PC. Playstation 2 and were released a short time later. Now development on the sequel has been confirmed by Eden Games president David Nadal. No specific details on the game were mentioned, nor were platforms.

[video=dailymotion;x4i055]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4i055_interview-david-nadal-eden-games_videogames[/video]

Guys i have a video that show us very clear that TDU 2 is still under construction.I was very happy when i seen that movie.Look at all of the movie please and be carreful at what that guy tell us The movie is this:

• Kyle Evers

I hope the bring what the promise. If they do, this will be a great game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 313 13.0%